http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2964751562925463883&q=ps3

Laughing
that is great. I don't think I will be getting either system when they come out.
That is funny Laughing

And I probably will not buy either system.
haha - too true... too true...

Anyway, I'm looking at getting the Wii, just because it will actually offer something unique that isn't available on the PC
I think that the Wii should get her vibrating turned off... :b

Edit: 300 Posts!
calc84maniac wrote:
I think that the Wii should get her vibrating turned off... :b

wtf is that supposed to mean? I'd rather have the chick-representing-the-wii vibrating all the time....
It's kinda sick... I turned it off in the middle.
wait... how old are you again?? Cause I watched it like 4 times Evil or Very Mad
Thirteen.
I am 13 and I enjoyed that Rolling Eyes
Yeah, that could be why... But I could have SWORN I would have loved seeing a barely clothed hot chick slap her butt several times when I was 13... But that was 5 years ago, so I *could* be mistaken - but I doubt it Very Happy
Everyone's different.
that is true. This is a great video clip, love the Wii.
Okay, let's stray off of that subject a little before Kerm gets in here and I get yelled at...again. Rolling Eyes
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Okay, let's stray off of that subject a little before Kerm gets in here and I get yelled at...again. Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't call it yelling, hmmm... What do you call that? Confused
Quote:
I wouldn't call it yelling, hmmm... What do you call that?

Yelling...

(I can't call it what I *really* think it is or I'll start a war...)
yes, it could get interesting when Kerm gets here.
Quick! Somebody hide the topic before Kerm gets here! *moves topic to calc hardware* Razz
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Quick! Somebody hide the topic before Kerm gets here! *moves topic to calc hardware* Razz

That wouldn't help much, he's Kerm! Of course he will check the calculator hardware - an even better way -

Someone clear sax and hack into his go to new posts thing!
Pick me! Pick me! Just Joking

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours