well i don't know if this topic already exist but it will be kind cool if we exchange experiences from asm language like
when i do not use HL and there's an address that i use many times i do
this

LD HL,label
code_start:
JP (HL)
;this is the faster way for jumping

killing the reg A
like XOR A,A
well it's a topic that i'm very interested... one optimation... that was though by me
If you want jump to same label, and you have some comparations
you can subtitute the "jump" to "ret"that is more fast and short

label_1:
ld hl,label_2
push hl
cp {Byte1}
ret {Condition}
cp {Byte2}
ret {Condition}
and continue
pop hl
label_2:

... Continue this i want to learn more, and i will put some optimation.. that i have to..

P.S.: And so i think that i'm a like professional in this comunity Smile not a amateur.
I think you're wrong - we're all professionals. This is the wrong subforum for this topic.
The mensage up "stairs" is not to you Kerm, it's only one thing that i do and erase later and rayden see Smile it's a joke...well... sorry something Neutral
Oh, 0x5, I didn't realize you were calling rayden a n00b. Now I get it. Laughing
And yes, the push/ret thing is old news; the first documented use of it that I've found is in Ion's swaploader for the TI-83.
lolol i don't now like i said is a thing that was thought by me... so... and well i just said i learn almost all for my own.. don't look for what others make... and no isn't "call" Laughing to rayden noob, for sure you have very things by learning.. goes on.. And sorry the english i'm portuguese like i said
Your English is forgiven; at least you're not someone who's first language is English but doesn't bother to try to use proper spelling and grammar.
he don't have called me a noob we are in conversation right now....
Quote:
And sorry the english i'm portuguese like i said

Maybe you should try writing your post in portuguese and using Bablefish to translate it, then psting it here Smile
That's not a bad idea... see how that works.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours