Hi;
As the sample, this program take A and B and calculate "sum or average" and "A/B".

I need that dropdown list to chose "sum or average".
Then that checkbox to calculate "A/B" if it's selected.
For A and B value, there is those boxes so you would select them by arrow keys and enter value by EXE (EXE will open an popup box to enter value).

Pressing F1 should go to result,
F2 put 0 to A and B,
F4 show some info,
and F6 to exit or go back to main menue.

I need code for CG50 if it is possible.
Thanks is advanced.

Yes, this is "possible"; you always have the option of performing the draw calls and keyboard inputs yourself. If you're using vanilla libraries from the PrizmSDK, that's the usual route.

Now if you're using a GUI library, then it's another story. I believe there are GUI utilities in libfxcg, although I don't know how far it goes.

Are you using a GUI library?

If not, think about whether you want to write what could be easily 100 lines of manual drawing/input code for each of these screens plus the basic utilities. If yes, then you can go that manual route. If no, then you'll probably want to find a GUI library for that task.

If yes, then you'd need to reformulate the question to incorporate the specifics of that lib.
I really have no idea about any library, so if you know one to do this task easily, please let me know. Or if you can right me some code i will be thankful.

Lephe wrote:
Yes, this is "possible"; you always have the option of performing the draw calls and keyboard inputs yourself. If you're using vanilla libraries from the PrizmSDK, that's the usual route.

Now if you're using a GUI library, then it's another story. I believe there are GUI utilities in libfxcg, although I don't know how far it goes.

Are you using a GUI library?

If not, think about whether you want to write what could be easily 100 lines of manual drawing/input code for each of these screens plus the basic utilities. If yes, then you can go that manual route. If no, then you'll probably want to find a GUI library for that task.

If yes, then you'd need to reformulate the question to incorporate the specifics of that lib.
PrizmSDK and perhaps this link in particular will get you there: https://prizm.cemetech.net/index.php?title=Menu

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours