I am not mad about anything, but did not know where to post this, so someone can move it if it shouldn't go here...

When I look at my profile, I cannot see my user card thingy that is not an official ID Sad Sad
When I look at almost everyone else's, I can see the card, but not mine.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm still a new member?? I don't know, and was just wondering about it.
It won't show it for me, either. Confused
It has to do with the fact that you don't have an avatar. I'll make it display even if you have no avatar later.
I have an Avatar (the moving blue spheres), and my ID card, or anyone else's for that matter will not appear in Online Users.
Indeed, I see that brokenness appears to have popped up again. I must fix this.
elite.lumberjack wrote:
I have an Avatar (the moving blue spheres), and my ID card, or anyone else's for that matter will not appear in Online Users.

You realize that those spheres are water molecules right?
Of course...I just thought it would be simpler to call them moving blue spheres. I can't seem to find the site I got the *.gif from, but they had many other cool animations for download, royalty free.

[ADDED] What you called water molecules could be molecules of many other liquids as well...
[[Oh so, SO deleted. -Kerm]]
WTF?

You posted that in a year old topic? Why?

Also, to bring this topic to actual good use again, I don't have one of those ID thingies either.

How do I get one?

EDIT:Thanks for removing the creepy post, Kerm.
jbr wrote:
WTF?

Also, to bring this topic to actual good use again, I don't have one of those ID thingies either.

How do I get one?
The system is currently down pending some changes that my host made to their PHP version. Someone remind me to get it working with a few edits.
KermMartian wrote:
jbr wrote:
WTF?

How do I get one?
The system is currently down pending some changes that my host made to their PHP version. Someone remind me to get it working with a few edits.

Daily Reminder: ID Card System needs updates!
Things to do: A few edits here and there and getting it back online.
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
jbr wrote:
WTF?

How do I get one?

Daily Reminder: ID Card System needs updates!
Things to do: A few edits here and there and getting it back online.
Things to do: make a cURL replacement for: [[Warning: imagecreatefrompng() [function.imagecreatefrompng]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration]]

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours