ungroup it on the PC side and then send it, your calc might be screwing up the ungroup
@Harq: Yes, I designed it on an 84
Just wanted to point out that the postcount misalignment bug showed up in this topic...
New bug fixed: Equates are no longer assumed to be 16-bit.

And I need YOU, the user, to tell me what I should fix, because otherwise, this compiler ain't gettin' nowhere fast.
*bump*
Fallen Ghost wrote:
Ok, I managed to do a simple gui program (just for fun in some math class). And I noticed something. It gave me an Error: Label when I had

jr z,MUP
jr LOOP
MUP:
cp 4
jr nz,MUPN
ld a,8
MUPN:
ld (CURROW),a

Your compilator gave me that error when parsing jr z,MUP, second part, so the MUP label. After changing and playing with the labels, I found that when you had a label name and another label name that both have the same start and that one is smaller than the other, it bugs.

Would bug:
[DRT,DRTVG]
[AVK,AVK3]
[BJH3,BJH]

Would not bug:
[DRT1,DRTVG]
[AVK2,AVK3]
[3BJH,BJH]

Yes! Fixed it! And the solution was much simpler than I thought it would be...

Solution: When it comes across a label, it checks to see if the label is anywhere in the include string. If it is, it adds the label to the beginning of the include string; otherwise, it adds it to the end.
You need to make single quotes work for character constants, eg. asciization of 'a', '4', '_', etc.
I'll see if I can do that in a minute
KermMartian wrote:
You need to make single quotes work for character constants, eg. asciization of 'a', '4', '_', etc.

Hey! That was my idea from sax Evil or Very Mad
Harq wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Hey! That was my idea from sax Evil or Very Mad
Indeed it was. I figured it should be posted, since you have an excellent point.
Added support for single characters inside single quotes and improved the "smart label" routine.

Edit: Actually, I changed it to double quotes because otherwise all special chars and lowercase letters would get messed up.
Keep up the good work. I may eventually use it for an oncalc TICI 2.0 CSA driver - I want to play with my color screen a bit.`
KermMartian wrote:
Keep up the good work. I may eventually use it for an oncalc TICI 2.0 CSA driver - I want to play with my color screen a bit.`

wait wait wait...
color screen...
Come again?
Harq wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

wait wait wait...
color screen...
Come again?

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/269/26943.html

Keep in mind it's changed a lot since I released that. If I can find a camera, I can show you what I have so far.
Okay, I have good news and bad news.

The bad news:
My calc reset and Omnicalc's backup image was from about a week ago, so I lost all my progress on the compiler. Evil or Very Mad

The good news:
I was able to recreate all of the new features, and I added support for negative decimals (long overdue). I also changed the name to OTBP Assembler 1. Very Happy

I think this topic may need to be moved to Announce Your Projects, btw.
Outside The Box Programming Assembler? Word. I moved this to Community News, btw.
I just made yet another asm subroutine, perhaps the most useful for an assembler. It finds the "value" of a string and returns it in hex. For example, you can now do

Code:
:ld a,progobj+01010101b-5+"a"+34h

Overall, it saved over 400 bytes!
Very nice, that's ideal. Can it handle parentheses? How does it work?
No parentheses. I don't see why you'd need them. What it does first is start parsing as if it's decimal, but if it finds a character that's not 0-9, it parses as if it's hex, if error, it tries binary, if error, it tries searching through Str9, if error, the returned string is "ERR."
Why not search for an EOL or plus or minus, then look before it and see if you have a b, h, or d? Also, does it support %,$,[none] prefixes?
OTBP Assembler 1 released!

Click here!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 8 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours