KermMartian wrote:
Very Happy Wow, TI ripped off the zip file format for .tig. Why am I totally unsurprised?

Confused who said anything about ripping off? ALOT of compressed files use ZIP compression, as its easy, open, and free. Why reinvent the wheel? Smile
I redownloaded the program, and it works correctly now. However, there still seem to be some bugs. For example, I get ERROR:SYNTAX when I have

Code:
:SET TEXTINVERSE,(IY+TEXTFLAGS)

Another problem I have is with the LD command. I get an ERROR:SYNTAX for D B,4 (the L is ommitted, even though it is in the program), but I do not get an error for LD A,(data).

Am I doing something wrong, or what? Other than a few minor problems, the compiler seems to work correctly (it still couldn't compile the Hello World program, but it did manage to comple

Code:
:DEFHDR.HDR
:LD A,(DATA)
:ADD A,C
:ADC A,B
:LD (DATA),A
:RET
:DATA:
:.DB 35

Great job, I will probably actually start programming in ASM again now that I can do it on my calculator and I don't need a computer!

That is about all that I have tried.

Also, I did manage to fix the bug with it being D B,127 instead of LD B,127 (still gave an error) by putting a blank line before it.
Heh, I would love to see myself write Doors CS with this thing. Very Happy I probably would have done so, back in the day.
I think I've got it now! Create and run this asm program:

Code:
:Asmprgm
:21AA9DE7EFF1
:42EB4E234623
:3E5EEDB1C036
:4518F905434F
:4D50494C4537

That should fix COMPILE7.
i will never try to wryte Macrodie with this because it uses to many files and it may got more complex with this.... but it is a good progi
Plus you can't write an application with this. Wink
rayden wrote:
i will never try to wryte Macrodie with this because it uses to many files and it may got more complex with this.... but it is a good progi

Not sure how a lot of files has anything to do with using it, but more importantly, it doesn't have things like syntax highlighting, indenting, being able to see more than 9 lines of code, or all of the other helpful tools and additions that a good IDE (like, say, Latenite) can offer Rolling Eyes

@calc: it is a cool program though, I might have to try it soon Smile (don't forget to update it with the patch pre-applied though Wink )
im only referring the complexity because i have routines that have mutch more than 9 lines of code and to see those in a tyni screen kind dificult of detect erros...
Ok, I managed to do a simple gui program (just for fun in some math class). And I noticed something. It gave me an Error: Label when I had

jr z,MUP
jr LOOP
MUP:
cp 4
jr nz,MUPN
ld a,8
MUPN:
ld (CURROW),a

Your compilator gave me that error when parsing jr z,MUP, second part, so the MUP label. After changing and playing with the labels, I found that when you had a label name and another label name that both have the same start and that one is smaller than the other, it bugs.

Would bug:
[DRT,DRTVG]
[AVK,AVK3]
[BJH3,BJH]

Would not bug:
[DRT1,DRTVG]
[AVK2,AVK3]
[3BJH,BJH]
Yeah, what happens is it searches for MUP, for example, and finds MUPN and thinks the N is part of the value. :/
Here comes Beta 8, here comes Beta 8, right down Beta 8 lane! Razz

Once it gets submitted, it will be here.
Here are the changes:
readme wrote:
Beta 8
Optimized compiler and subroutines, fixed the compatibility problem that wouldn't let some people compile at all, much faster setting up, added 'hex' command. Fixed bug where RAM reset occured when trying to use a header that does not exist.

Also, the entire z80 instruction set has been included this time! Very Happy Including some *ahem* undocumented ones. Smile
I have a problem with beta 8

Whenever I try to start, it says UNDEFINED right when I start and quits. =\
After you type in the program name, or right when the program starts?

Also, is there a Goto option? If so, tell me the line that gives the error.
right when it starts

P.S. The reason I want it working is because I will be in the car for the next 9 hours (I printed out all of asm in 28 days a long time ago and I found that, so I am going to work on ASM in the car)
I just dled beta 7 and that is working fine
That's really weird... All that's before the Input command is Clrhome and a couple of Disps... Unless I changed it in my personal version...
And whenvr I try to edit compile8 I get an error message, I bet the release is corrupted.
Great... Mad
Harq wrote:
And whenvr I try to edit compile8 I get an error message, I bet the release is corrupted.

or it could be YOUR download was corrupted. Redownload the program and resend it
Kllrnohj wrote:
Harq wrote:

or it could be YOUR download was corrupted. Redownload the program and resend it
Seconded. It's been known to happen before.
I did, and I also ran it through sourcecoder and it came out the same as what he had on his original version. It crashes before the input though (only some displays and stuff o.O)

I will try reloading it when I get home (2 days Very Happy )

P.S. did you design this on an 84?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours