Would you want a CSA in your calc?
Yes
 100%  [ 5 ]
No
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Cool. i've designed a better pcB now - 14 by 16 holes.
You're not using SMD components? ph43r

Anyways, I'm working on my little brother's Gamecube, so that preety much has stalled all of my projects.
No, I'm not. Don't have the toolz for it. You are??
Laughing As a matter of fact, I do Twisted Evil
What special do you need for it?
Well, I plan on using it mostly for the RE/BE project.
No, I meant what special tools do you need to solder surface-mount components?
Now wouldn't you like to know Razz Laughing

An air gun.
Gee, nice "Invisible Text"! Smile
could this be adapted for a TI-84SE? just wondering...
Absolutely. It would be very easy.
Just gotta mess around with the code, that's all.
Code?! The code wouldn't need to be changed at all! Only the hardware would need some slight modification.
No, because assembly isn't the same on all ti calcs.

EDIT: Oh; just for the TI84... I thought he was referring to all ti calcs Razz Then there's really not much extra modding for it to work then.
cool... me and a kid at school have a competition going on to see who can do the coolest stuff to their calc... unfortunately, owing to a lack of a soldering torch, i have been trumped by his headphone adapter (ok, that was a bit of an exaggeration...)
A headphone adapter...how much electronics do you two know about? And what school do you go to? (only applies if you live in the triangle area)
alex10819 wrote:
cool... me and a kid at school have a competition going on to see who can do the coolest stuff to their calc... unfortunately, owing to a lack of a soldering torch, i have been trumped by his headphone adapter (ok, that was a bit of an exaggeration...)

Torch?! You mean a soldering iron? Laughing
If you want some suggestions, check out http://www.ticalc.org/pub/text/hardware.
i call it a torch... considering it implies heat better than iron... (like i've mentioned before, hick town... around here an iron is what you use when you get a flat tire)
[come on, how many times do I have to censor you before you get the idea?? :angry: Smile]
^^ See my comment above. ^^

Page 2 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours