I couldn't find something that did this, so I made an image conversion program between TI-92 / V200 etc, and general image formats. It will convert correctly sized (max. 239 x 103 px) .jpg .png .bmp .tif .tga and .gif files using a conversion threshold slider into files readable by Ti-92 or V200. Also .wbm supported with direct conversion as they are always 1bpp bitmaps.

The other side of the palindromic name is that it can convert .92i and .v2i images from calculators to .bmp and .png.

Please give this alpha version a try and let me know if it is working on your system or not.

Antivirus software on Windows 10 or higher may stall the program initially, they should let it go after a while, but if not, then you can add it to the exception list.

https://bit.ly/3Bf52BL

Very cool! I know how bothersome these formats can be at times, heh, though I never personally worked with any of the formats for the 68k calcs!
merthsoft wrote:
Very cool! I know how bothersome these formats can be at times, heh, though I never personally worked with any of the formats for the 68k calcs!

Thanks, your website made it possible, that is where I got the information on the files.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours