This looks very nice!

I might even download it, even though it is an ASM game Surprised

This is kind of offtopic, but how do you make animated screenshots? At Penguin Studios' website, another member told me the way he did it was to take a bunch of screenshots and play them one after another, but it takes a long time. Is there a better way to do it than this? If so, I might make some animated screenshots to show the difference in speed of my two versions of Cave 1.5...
b-flat wrote:
This looks very nice!

I might even download it, even though it is an ASM game Surprised

This is kind of offtopic, but how do you make animated screenshots? At Penguin Studios' website, another member told me the way he did it was to take a bunch of screenshots and play them one after another, but it takes a long time. Is there a better way to do it than this? If so, I might make some animated screenshots to show the difference in speed of my two versions of Cave 1.5...

PTI or TilEM
yeah, there is a program called calc-capture that is designed to do this with any emulator (or program really as tifreak8x proved).
rivereye wrote:
yeah, there is a program called calc-capture that is designed to do this with any emulator (or program really as tifreak8x proved).

although PTI works rather well on its own...
rivereye wrote:

Yes, it will take a screenshot of anything that shows up on the taskbar...
yeah, but I have to use TILem (the fact that I have an 84+SE).
Could someone please tell me what PTI and TiLem are?

I have this think called TI Flash Debugger for when I was learning ASM, but I haven't figured out how to actually do anything with it, except use it like a regular calculator (like how do I put programs I make on it, etc)?

Links would be really nice here so that I could download them or try them out.

Thanks for the help Smile

Also, if I submitted some things to ticalc.org over 3 weeks ago, when should they make it into the archives? They still haven't shown up yet Sad
rivereye wrote:
yeah, but I have to use TILem (the fact that I have an 84+SE).

http://ti83khdv.online.fr can help you with that Wink

TilEm is nice for mac and linux people especially though
I don't know french, sorry.
Just google it and use the translation.
rivereye wrote:
I don't know french, sorry.

look at the links on the lefthand side Wink they are fairly self explanatory
Is there any way to use CalcCapture without it beeping?
calc84maniac wrote:
Is there any way to use CalcCapture without it beeping?

no
Why does it beep, anyway?
use PindurTI
I have an 84, so PTI won't work.
Definitely use CalcCapture if you must use TiLem instead of PTI. In PTI (some people may not know this) there are actually two screenshotting modes:

[tab] = toggle medium-quality gif
[alt] = toggle high-quality gif

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours