Has anyone done this game yet, or a look a like? Its the first FPS that was for the Gameboy Original and Atari ST. It could have in theroy have 16 Gameboys conected together (but were you are going to find such cable I don't know).

I was thinking that mabye this would be a good game to incorporate into CALCnet (or to utilize CALCneting stuff to have more than two people play against each other), since it was the first FPS ever to have LAN cababilites.
That sounds like an interesting idea. What's the premise of the game?
KermMartian wrote:

Judging by google image search, you just run around shooting smiley faces... Surely the TI community could think of a better idea than that.
foamy3 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Judging by google image search, you just run around shooting smiley faces... Surely the TI community could think of a better idea than that.

Who (or what) are you shooting the Smiles at?

Edit: Whoops, I just realized that you are shooting at the Very Happys, not shooting Razzs at people.
Meheh.... I definitely think we could. Razz
You're a Smile that runs(or, rather, walks very slowly) around shooting other Smile 's

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3133741
Check out this screeny!

Here's the link in case hotlinking isn't allowed.
Very Happy Wow, who thought of that concept. Razz At least it's pseudo3D.
kinda fun, I wouldn't mind playing it
Looks pretty fun actually 0x5

I think it would be some what enjoyable to play.
http://www.missyouso.com/games/castrol/faceball.shtml <-- Flash version

I think I read something about a SNES version. If any of you have a ROM for it, don't tell me where to get it in a pm.
Well, if someone wants to write this, I can guide you in the use of Cn2 for it.
I _still_ have'nt learned ASM. Its too hard to get situated. Programming the language and learning it is not the problem, its TASM. I hate that program Rolling Eyes

If I could get TASM to cooperate and then finnaly be able to learn it, then I would. But I have tried too many times to try and learn ASM. Bad Idea
KermMartian wrote:
Well, if someone wants to write this, I can guide you in the use of Cn2 for it.

You already know how Cn2 is going to work? That's cool. If you ever figure out how to incorporate BASIC support, be sure to post up the syntax Wink
@Foamy: judging by this...
http://www.cemetech.net/doorscs/docs/source/calcnet2.asm Rolling Eyes
KermMartian wrote:

You have it done!? I thought it was still in planning! If only I could read asm...
It's totally done, but when I actually connect together two calcs, nothing happens. I need to figure out where the bug is in my routines.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours