Hi everyone! I'm new here so I apologise if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I have a casio fx cg50 calculator that I use for school. In about a month I am going to have an exam and this year they decided that we dont have to use exam mode on our calculators, so basically we can bring whatever we want in them. What I want to know is if there is a program out there that can solve (derivatives for example) and show the steps on how to get the solution, like photomath for android (without the camera part, of course). I actually have no idea if this is even possible. I have already installed the eigenmath port and it is a great help, but I would like a bit more. Thanks!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours