Does anyone watch Psych on USA? I give it Good Idea Good Idea !
Can you explain what makes it good and why you like it? This is the review section...

I've never seen or heard of it. Neutral
It's about this guy who was trained to notice everything when he was a kid. When he grew up, he wanted to join the police and solve crimes but he had gained a small criminal record. So he pretended to be a psychic to solve crimes because he notices things and pretends that he "saw" them in his mind. Smile
When does it air?
I've heard of the show, but never seen it. Sounds like an interesting concept.
Oh, right. I have heard of that, but never seen it.
The first season just finished, but they are probably playing reruns.
i watched this show i liked it. it was funny and provided a nice change from all the serious detective shows
I think that it and monk both run at the same times as stargate and the atlantis version (I think...) Evil or Very Mad
they did
Agh! I see a calculator! 74... no, 84... it's broken! wait, it belongs to.... someone named Kerm Martian! Laughing
The post right above this one is kind of what Psych does...
I saw in another thread that Kerm's 84 was broken.
If it airs at the same time as Stargates SG-1 and Atlantis, then I won't watch it. Stargate takes precedence over all other shows. Very Happy Also, it seems Season Two of Doctor Who will be aired on Sci-Fi this month. Can't wait to see that. It will most likely be aired on Fridays with SG-1 and Atlantis, making Fridays that much better.
something1990 wrote:
If it airs at the same time as Stargates SG-1 and Atlantis, then I won't watch it. Stargate takes precedence over all other shows. Very Happy Also, it seems Season Two of Doctor Who will be aired on Sci-Fi this month. Can't wait to see that. It will most likely be aired on Fridays with SG-1 and Atlantis, making Fridays that much better.
I haven't heard of any of those shows. I don't watch TV much, though. Razz

Countdown to 200 posts commencing...
5 more posts...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours