i am now running a teamspeak server for cemetech, and one for blockland users, the address for the cemetech one is glenn.game-host.org:8081 and the blockland one is glenn.game-host.org:8082, they will be up as much as possible, i hope to keep them up at least 23/7 on average
Why two servers? Why not just one server w/ different channels in it so that you don't have to log out and relogin to change from cemetech to blockland?
there is a channel also, i just fealt like making a server
this sounds really good lol
good job
Yes, this is nice Very Happy
Meh, I may or may not try this out at some point. I still have no problem to confining our discussions to this venue and Skype.
that is true also, but if we are thinking Skypecast, this is slightly better, as you can see who talked, but that is my opinion.
rivereye wrote:
that is true also, but if we are thinking Skypecast, this is slightly better, as you can see who talked, but that is my opinion.
I just mean regular skype conferences, which seem to have been quite sufficient thus far.
I know that, I was just saying.
KermMartian wrote:
Meh, I may or may not try this out at some point. I still have no problem to confining our discussions to this venue and Skype.

Skype == bad for gaming as its designed for quality rather than speed. TeamSpeak also doesn't have the 5 user limit, and you don't need to be invited. I prefer TS much more than Skype
How do you use it?
http://www.goteamspeak.com/ Wink
Kllrnohj wrote:
http://www.goteamspeak.com/ Wink
Got it, installing now. If I like it a lot I may even add a TS server to C-0.
I would use it... but the installer said I didn't have some dll.
It seemed to install fine for me, but it couldn't find the Cemetech server Glenn mentioned...
The Tari wrote:

so download the DLL - just google for it

@Kerm: I couldn't connect either - My guess is his server is down
Kllrnohj wrote:
The Tari wrote:

so download the DLL - just google for it

@Kerm: I couldn't connect either - My guess is his server is down
Indeed, that was my guess as well. I was going to host, but I didn't install the server sofware on any of my serverse yet.
Yay, I got it working! I had to download hvdi.dll and libspeex.dll to get it to start, but now it's working.
Oh, and his server still isn't responding.
Meh. Hopefully he'll come online soon and remedy that problem.
i'm back, and the server is back online, though the blockland server has been canceled, as it was found indead unnessasary

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours