(I wrote this when I got bored one haloween at midnight.)
On Halloween, Google's plot for world domination will come to an end! Google will take Bush hostage and nuck Europe and Asia! Africa is too poor to be any kind of threat! Google will then proceed to take over the internet and kill Yahoo!, Aol, Netscape, and all other ISP's. After all of this, Google will then destroy all internet browsers except for Safari(Macintosh Default Browser) and make this available for Pc's. Then Google will turn the Earth into a huge rocket, threatning to send us into the Sun unless we make Google our homepage! Tv will become Google Video! iTunes will become Google Music because Apple sux! We will all be forced to learn HTML and be forced to code for Google! Watch out this
Halloween!

--Netham45 the Prophet

Edit:Removed Caps on request of Foamy3
Why all caps? I lose my place a lot and usually end up with a headache trying to read that many lines of all caps.
I just copied it from an old text document.
Somebody was trippin'...Laughing
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Somebody was trippin'...0x5

QUIET! Evil or Very Mad
... what in the world??
EXACTLY! Laughing
yeah, this is the dumbest thing I have ever read.
Yet another jewel from the one and only netham45 the nerdy prophet. Laughing
My thoughts about this are best shown with an emoticon: Rolling Eyes
This seems familiar...as if you posted it at detached solutions and they hated it too...
Except now you're a (bad)prophet.

http://www.detachedsolutions.com/forum/m/32029/

Have you learned nothing?!?!
And to think he posted this on the first day after getting banned. You're walking on VERY thin ice, netham.
jpez wrote:
And to think he posted this on the first day after getting banned. You're walking on VERY thin ice, netham.
I think you mean unbanned. Wink
Its riddled with errors, is insanely stupid, and a general waste of time. Not to mention it is not at all funny because it attempts to portray a generally good company as a corrupt, power hungry dictator. Not to mention that google's plot for "world domination" can't come to an end, as it never started Rolling Eyes
Quote:
My thoughts about this are best shown with an emoticon: Rolling Eyes

I have a better one:

Sadly, he hasn't learned his lesson. He even had it in all caps here before he was told to change it. This is my emoticon for you: Bad Idea
I give him Bad Idea Bad Idea for this topic. Thinking before clicking "Submit" does wonders for how one's intelligence appears to others. Razz
FYI:I wrote this after I heard a joke on how Google was tring to take over the computer world with it's e-mail, chat and Google Deskop. I actually got the joke from Attack of the Show.
Next time you have a thought, just let it go...Rolling Eyes

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours