Pluto has been categorized as a planet for YEARS! and when I say "YEARS", I mean for longer than you have been born!

Why can't constants in space actually be constant! Cya later Pluto!
There never was a definition of a planet before this. I prefer to think of it that instead of losing one planet, we have gained 3 mini-planets. Smile
Chipmaster wrote:
There never was a definition of a planet before this. I prefer to think of it that instead of losing one planet, we have gained 3 mini-planets. Smile
I must agree with you on that. In a way it's good that they solidified the definition of a planet, too, especially as space exploration expands.
netham, if you argue that, then the earth is flat, the universe revolves around us, and pluto actually doesn't exist.
rivereye wrote:
netham, if you argue that, then the earth is flat, the universe revolves around us, and pluto actually doesn't exist.

bah, more specifically, the universe revolves around *ME* Evil or Very Mad

But who ever said that it was a "constant" that pluto was a planet? Confused
So it's not technically a planet anymore. Big deal. It's still orbiting the Sun. Definitions for words change regularly anyway.
@netham: I MADE THIS EXACT SAME TOPIC A WEEK AGO!!! CHECK THE FORUMS BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC!!!

http://cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1629
Yea, this did seem familiar, but I thought I had just seen it on detachedsolutions and uti. I guess it had already made the rounds here.
yeah, it was here the day after it was annouced officially.
Under the new rules a bunch of moons for various planets are really asteroids or comets Evil or Very Mad (I think Saturn has a moon with a 10 km radius @.@
Chipmaster wrote:
What are the other 2 mini-planets? Confused
rivereye wrote:

No, the universe revolves around me!!
netham45 wrote:
rivereye wrote:

Yeah, I can tell. Rolling Eyes
It was a joke. Now that I look at it, they were right.
Quote:

Quote:
bah, more specifically, the universe revolves around *ME*

No, it revolves around Kllrnohj Rolling Eyes
What are you people talkin about... It revolves aroung the TI-83+SE!!!! Laughing Evil or Very Mad
netham45 wrote:

Wow... way to be totally unoriginal and steal my joke Rolling Eyes
I believe the term is Dwarf Planet.
tifreak8x wrote:
What are you people talkin about... It revolves aroung the TI-83+SE!!!! 0x5 Evil or Very Mad
Since the total mass of all TI-83+'s created is far greater, you are wrong. Pwnt.
The universe revolves around nothing. It only expands. Argument settled.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours