I found that one somewhere, not sure and said to myself, I have to save it.
Currently I am on Bush's side. He's trying as hard as he can...
same with our govoner here. Every blames her for what has happened, but she is Democrat with Republiban senate, and they fight her every step of the way trying to make her look bad. The guy running republican has sent almost as many jobs out of this country than she has brought back, and he was the CEO of only one company, imagine if he ran the state.
rivereye wrote:
same with our govoner here. Every blames her for what has happened, but she is Democrat with Republiban senate, and they fight her every step of the way trying to make her look bad. The guy running republican has sent almost as many jobs out of this country than she has brought back, and he was the CEO of only one company, imagine if he ran the state.
"here" being Michigan? What issue are you talking about?
yep, Michigan. The problems are the loss of jobs, money being wasted and all kinds of stuff. For example, there was a juviniale center that wasn't being used that was costing us a few million dollars to run. The contract said that the place could be shut down if so needed. Granholm decided to shut it down, but the republicans fought her and kept it open, then blamed her for not closing it and wasting out money. I am glad I went to register to vote in November, I am really thinking strait Democrat for this election at the state level.
*Yep *juvenile *Republicans *our *straight

Make sure you check out what the candidates actually say about the issue, don't vote straight party just for the principle of it.
true, I need to do some stuff, but I know I will be voting to keep Granholm in. I will have to do some research on each canidate.
*True *candidate Wink
kk, that sounds like the best way to make an informed decision.
one would hope (and please stop correcting my stuff, especially the first word). I still have to wonder the stuff they keep pulling out of their rear ends though. (DeVos claims that the jobs created in China were for products in China, while Granholm (and most people I talk to) say that Michigan jobs were sent there).
If I were a little older, I would make the best politician ever "Vote for necro and he will eat dead babies!"

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours