Rolling Eyes We have a long way to go...
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Rolling Eyes We have a long way to go...
Clearly. The TICI joystick came in two flavors: one was a module that installed over the arrow keys and directly pressed the button, whereas the other was a modified PS/2 keyboard with the arrow keys triggered by the moving joystick.
Laughing Imagine if anyone actually built that...Very Happy
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
(This reminds me of the TICI Joystick discussion on the old forums Laughing)

When you say that, do you mean like the rebuilt posts or a different fourm?

Also, I have an analog stick for a GBA that slides over the buttons. Smile
It works perty well.

Also, couldn't we take a USB joystick and write a driver for USB8x for a joystick? It wouldn't be TICI, but it also
Quote:
When you say that, do you mean like the rebuilt posts or a different fourm?

The Designerz-core forum (it was before your time Laughing)

Quote:
Also, couldn't we take a USB joystick and write a driver for USB8x for a joystick? It wouldn't be TICI, but it also

Okay, I'll post a quick recap; the topic ended preety quickly because everyone knew that it was a retarded idea; I mean, think about it for a moment netham. Why the hell would you have a joystick for a portable system?! Not only that, but you would have to put your calc on a table, connect the joystick to your calc (which would take some hardware to interface), and then play on a tiny-a screen. In short, it's worthless.

Side note: Have you seen the TUTORIALS topic yet? (yes; the name is in all caps...)
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Side note: Have you seen the TUTORIALS topic yet? (yes; the name is in all caps...)

no. Very Happy
netham45 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

no. Very Happy
We kinda made it with you especially in mind. Razz
Gee, thanks. I guess. That is a *real* ego booster.
Seems someone deleted my post...

Quote:
We kinda made it with you especially in mind.

I made it with netham especially in mind.
We kinda *elaborated* upon the idea Razz .

Quote:
Gee, thanks. I guess. That is a *real* ego booster.

And it should be; we are giving you intelligence on a silver platter! NOW GO EAT IT!!! ph43r
Well.... Now my self esteem is so small I shall go and shoot myself. J/K. Laughing
Well, I guess netham45 has abandoned this particular project then, since someone appears to have closed the thread.

Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours