Not many people take AP english at my school, so there are only 8 people in my class. The other 7 are female...
congrats foamy, getting it on. Don't get nervous now.
Even with the odds tilted in my favor, I'm probably still too geeky to get a date. Rolling Eyes
foamy3 wrote:
Even with the odds tilted in my favor, I'm probably still too geeky to get a date. Rolling Eyes

shhh....I managed to get myself alone with about 18 girls last spring at a dance. Just dont start talking about computers/calculators/D&D and you'll be fine.
elfprince13 wrote:
foamy3 wrote:

shhh....I managed to get myself alone with about 18 girls last spring at a dance. Just dont start talking about computers/calculators/D&D and you'll be fine.

Believe it or not, I mentioned all three of those in a speech today >_<. We had to bring in five items that showed who we were and give a short speech about them. I brought in my calc, a motherboard from an old comp, my D&D dice, my car key, and a bottle of Bawls.

I'm doomed...
maybe not, but just don't go overboard (I still talk to a number of girls, and they all know my love/passion for comps and calcs).
foamy3 wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
foamy3 wrote:

Believe it or not, I mentioned all three of those in a speech today >_<. We had to bring in five items that showed who we were and give a short speech about them. I brought in my calc, a motherboard from an old comp, my D&D dice, my car key, and a bottle of Bawls.

I'm doomed...

dont give Bawls to kids with ADHD. other than that, what rivereye said, dont go overboard on it.

[edit]

do something athletic like bike to school a couple of times or start playing ultimate frisbee. that always helps.
elfprince13 wrote:
foamy3 wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
foamy3 wrote:

I'm doomed...

dont give Bawls to kids with ADHD. other than that, what rivereye said, dont go overboard on it.

[edit]

do something athletic like bike to school a couple of times or start playing ultimate frisbee. that always helps.

I live 20 miles from the school. It would be a pretty far ride... And I've never tried Ultimate Frisbee. The only athletic thing I do is DDR.
foamy3 wrote:

I live 20 miles from the school. It would be a pretty far ride... And I've never tried Ultimate Frisbee. The only athletic thing I do is DDR.

20 isn't bad. start with shorter ones like 6 or 9 miles and work your way up. 20 miles depending on the terrain is about an hour....and besides you'll get buff. Ultimate isn't too hard. if there is anyone at your school who plays after school start hanging out with them. Frisbee people are generally nice about that.
I live 0 feet from my school! Very Happy
calc84maniac wrote:
I live 0 feet from my school! Very Happy
....oh right, you're home - schooled. Nice commute you have. Razz
I am about 2 miles from mine, but with the bridge and the fact that the roads are 55 with now sholder, I take the bus.
Quote:
I brought in my calc, a motherboard from an old comp, my D&D dice, my car key, and a bottle of Bawls.

I'm doomed...

Laughing

Quote:
The only athletic thing I do is DDR.

How good are you at it?
Haha @ foamy: I probably would have brought in 2 calcs, my tablet, a pillow, and some food.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Quote:
I brought in my calc, a motherboard from an old comp, my D&D dice, my car key, and a bottle of Bawls.

I'm doomed...

0x5

Quote:
The only athletic thing I do is DDR.

How good are you at it?

Umm, not too bad. I can pass most standards and a few heavys. There's only one 9footer I can pass. I can't even come close on 10s.

btw, that's on a home console version, not arcade. I only played arcade once. It was the first time I ever played.
You think you can play well on the home version, but as soon as you get on an arcade pad, it's a whole different story Very Happy
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
You think you can play well on the home version, but as soon as you get on an arcade pad, it's a whole different story Very Happy
Harder, easier, or just different? I'd expect it to be harder because of all the extra movement you'd need to do and the additional agility required. (That's ironic, I just used your UTI name out of the blue validly)
I suck at DDR Neutral

rivereye wrote:
I am about 2 miles from mine, but with the bridge and the fact that the roads are 55 with now sholder, I take the bus.

6 from mine and there's a river in the middle so its uphill the last 3 miles either way ending in a half mile steep uphill Neutral
Quote:
Harder, easier, or just different? I'd expect it to be harder because of all the extra movement you'd need to do and the additional agility required.

Harder; you have to stomp on the metal pads for them to register movement.
...which requires you to be physically fast. 'xactly. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours