For some reason, TI-Connect won't send any programs to my 84+SE that start with _theta_. I only have OS 2.21, but it used to work fine. Do you think it's an error with my calc, or with the computer software?
not sure, can you do other progs at all?
Yeah, I can send programs that start with a letter fine. Sending Pics also works. It's just programs with _theta_.
Try Tilp (or avoid starting programs with theta Very Happy)
The Tilp description on ticalc.org said to download tilp II, so I got that. It just says that my cable can't be used. It's the cable that came with my 84+SE.
Get this one -> http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/374/37481.html

It supports the direct USB cable (aka, the one that comes with the 84+(se) and 89t)
That's the one I have. It even asked me on installation if I wanted to install the drivers and I said yes.
You could try to rename the program. Right click the program, select Properties, and under TI File Properties, change the name to a name that doesn't begin with theta.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours