Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Yes, which is why I posted the link for ndiswrapper (and we have now completed the loop 0x5)

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=43630#43616 (hehe)

No, but seriously, avoid ndiswrapper if possible.
Here goes loop #2 Laughing

ndiswrapper isn't a first choice, but it is a choice...just wanted to point that out to rivereye Wink
And this thread isnt about NDISwrapper, it's about Ubuntu. So BAHAHA!

(if you want, we can split this into a NDISwrapper argument)
Quote:
And this thread isnt about NDISwrapper, it's about Ubuntu. So BAHAHA!

Ubuntu comes with ndiswrapper. BAHAHA!
Ubuntu also comes with its own excelusive ndiswrapper GUI. Since, you know, ndiswrapper's whopping ~7 command line swithces are just too much for some people Rolling Eyes (of which you'd only ever need 3 - list, add driver, remove driver) So that instead of just typing 'ndiswrapper -i somedriver.inf', you can now fire up a GUI, wait for it to load, select browse, find the driver inf file, hit install, and so forth... the command line is soooo much easier and faster Razz
Suppose you're missing your left hand? Then a mouse would be easier Laughing (I must be driving you mad right about now Very Happy)
Psh, get one of those one-hand typing pads Very Happy
Oooh, "perfectcodec.589.exe", sounds intriguing. But how does it know Windows Media Player can't play the file if I'm in linux? Rolling Eyes
true, I never trust a DL that starts without my permission.

Also, bot post deleted.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours