I've tried two different programs now which seem to use the graphing plane to display visuals, and I've experienced the same problem where text seems to overlay on itself, pixels get left over between frames, and lots of other clearly unintended graphical things.

Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about.
https://imgur.com/a/9BMTcUr

I was barely able to navigate through the program to get to an operation which didn't involve using this method of graphical display, but when I did actually try to do the operation I got a "NO SIGN CHANGE" error. I don't know if this is relevant to the problem or if it's just something with this specific program.

If anyone has any advice as to what's going on with my calculator it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Looks like it's just a problem with that program. Can you tell us what program that actually is? Would be helpful to know.
It looks like you are using a program written for a monochrome calculator (like the ti-83 or 84) and not for the CE, which would explain the graphical problems
Pieman7373 wrote:
It looks like you are using a program written for a monochrome calculator (like the ti-83 or 84) and not for the CE, which would explain the graphical problems

You're right, both of the programs were for the 84 Plus, not the 84 Plus CE.

Thanks for the help!
machjayus wrote:

You're right, both of the programs were for the 84 Plus, not the 84 Plus CE.

Thanks for the help!

Hooray! I am glad that i can help

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours