I added some ink. Looks like the E is starting to take shape.
Yeah, I just added a bit to the left side of the E. The C seems to be holding its own so far...
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
I've found though that barring router reboots, it tends to stay quite static.

Thats totally ISP dependant. My friends IP changes every 24 hours (midnight). I'm not sure how often my IP changes, as I never really checked, but with some ISPs it is quite frequent

A Lot of ISPs actually use sticky IPs (you get assigned one, but a lot of the times it is the same one) for use.
I removed some scribbling from the C and E and extended the top part of the E a bit. Imagine the amount of maintenance we'll need to do to keep out vandals once it's complete... Razz
I patched up some of the top of the E, and extended it. There's just a little bit left at the top of the E to do, then on to the M.
I'm going to be at school later, so I'll be able to do some extensive work. I'm thinking whiting out some of the inside areas, and starting the lightning bolt.
Haha, you should all get dial-up. When you run out of ink, you can just disconnect and dial-up again. When you go back you have 15% ink. I'd try to help more, but I'm colorblind and I'm afraid I'll mess it up. I guess I'll just try to fight the vandals with my powers. Evil or Very Mad
...Yes foamy, I really wish I had dial-up instead of my 3mbit DSL connection just so I could cheat at drawball Rolling Eyes

HOWEVER, I could instead fireup my proxy roulette which changes my IP to a random proxy server somewhere in the WORLD every 1 second... Evil or Very Mad
Kllrnohj wrote:
...Yes foamy, I really wish I had dial-up instead of my 3mbit DSL connection just so I could cheat at drawball Rolling Eyes

HOWEVER, I could instead fireup my proxy roulette which changes my IP to a random proxy server somewhere in the WORLD every 1 second... Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, I would suggest your method. Drawball takes about 3min to load on dial-up...
KermMartian wrote:
Indeed. Broadband users can do the same, but it's a pain in the neck if you have stuff relying on a semistatic IP.

My ISP(Comcast) does not give you a new IP if you disconnect.
actually, if your modem is turned off, you can get a new IP (I have comcast also).
I've noticed some random shades of red showing up; here's the rule of thumb: in the circular color selector, pull the dot all the way to the right at center height. For the shade slider, put it slightly lower than halfway down.
KermMartian wrote:
I've noticed some random shades of red showing up; here's the rule of thumb: in the circular color selector, pull the dot all the way to the right at center height. For the shade slider, put it slightly lower than halfway down.

Thanks, Kerm.
No problem, I think that would be equally helpful as well for people who can see colors fine; sometimes it's hard to tell which color the person before used.
Kllrnohj wrote:

GIVE ME THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try this: http://www.google.com
Gah, it looks like two people started the M at different places. I'm not sure which one to choose.
Yeah..... Start on the one closest to the E... I didn't see the M line that was allready started and started my own.
What color do we want the background to be, white or black?
Black would be cool and different. Cool

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours