yeah.

Btw, somehow I hade over 60% ink today (thought it had been a while since I had logged on.
I've gotten over 58% on one of the school computers by not logging on for a while.
I just came back from a 3 day vacation and found 67.5% ink. Needless to say, I've already used it all.
Heh, I moved the lightning bolt up to the current letter, removed some vandalism, and started the T and E with my 74ish%.
KermMartian wrote:
Heh, I moved the lightning bolt up to the current letter, removed some vandalism, and started the T and E with my 74ish%.

Kerm, the black background alone is going to attract TONS of vandals >.<

I just spent 6 % cleaning up the black area

lol, take a look at this (from Wikepedia article on it)

Look at the article here
Yea, I saw that article. I like how they changed it to a pepsi logo Laughing

I'll go add what I can now...
Harq: what do you suggest as an alternative then?
I say we don't worry about a background until we finish the text. There's a limit to how much vandalism we can clean up and still add to it. The more we add, the more we have to clean up.
I used my 100% I had today to start the C and get rid of the gaps in the E.
I concur. Just used all but 6% of my 26% to clean up some vandalism and extend the C.
The lettering is nearly complete...http://www.drawball.com/5675fx7

We definitely need a black background for visibility. Good Idea
Cool. I agree that we need a black background. This will be pretty cool when it's done. It's visible at 0% zoom. I just wonder how long we can/want to maintain it.
It will be even more visible @ 0% once the background is complete. Smile And yes, it will be impossible to maintain. Sad
Well, I think with Kerm's access to school computers we stand a good chance.
Agreed. I'm going to be using my ink until the week starts to complete the lightning bolt. Then during the week I'll see what I can do about the background. Smile
Argh, my ink is at 3%. I think I'll proxy for some more ink.
I finished off the H. Let's finish off the lightning bolt and start a background... tomorrow.
AGreed. We don't have to make the background go more than 1/2 to 3/4 of a 100% zoom diameter from the edges. Also, let's make some of the letters a bit thicker while we do the background.
One thing that would be awesome would be a bot on a computer with constantly changing ip (it would do the puzzles to) It would just sit there and repair vandalism, 0x5 (I bet it is almost impossible though).
Nah, that would be pretty easy. Just "disassemble" the flash movie and code the bot to communicate directly with whatever backend the server is using.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours