If you haven't heard of Drawball, you best check it out.

For those of you who haven't, it's essentially multiplayer Paint -- you are given a limited amount of virtual ink with which to draw on the canvas, which is shared by anyone. Vandalism is not prohibited. Ink regenerates over time.

Is anyone willing to do a collaboration to have a large cemetech.net image on the ball?
Certainly!!
Quote:
By clicking "Agree", you agree that these circumstances are unfair.

Laughing
Yeah, that got me the first time. I'm going to start carving out a Cemetech area, who wants to help me? We need to combine our ink...

Edit: I started the C with a vertical red line just to the right of the "67"
You can link to locations; look in the lower left hand corner.
Here you go: http://www.drawball.com/4x5obs6
Niiice. I'm going on vacation this week -- when I get back, I ought to have 100% ink. Smile I should be able to make a pretty big contribution then.
Nice, nice. It would be really cool if we could get enough members participating to make this stay...
Yup, that's why I posted here. Very Happy
Sweet. I'll have to ask all the regular members to help out then. Hehe.
*bump* The C has started to take shape!
http://www.drawball.com/7bd6epL

So you guys will be adding your ink, right? Smile
I added some to it.

Also, just before you run out of ink, just hold down your mouse button, you will keep drawing.
Sweet, so I see re: your addition. It seemed to me that the extra ink disappeared at the end though.
For me it seems like a puzzle appears when i try to paint o.O. It is like a connect the dots.
Yeah, cover every line without going over any line twice and you can paint.
The envelope thing is a verifier to make sure you're not a bot. The trick is to do bottomleft, middleleft, top, middleright, middleleft, and continue from there.
not like it is all that hard really
Indeed. So I've been defending the C from vandals; anyone else want to start in with the E?
Well, everyone go help fix the C, some people scribbled all over it with white. I worked on it some, but I only had 15 percent ink.
Same here, i bet if we deleted our cookies each time, we could just keep going back. I will try it

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours