Title: An Inconvenient Truth
Running Time: 1hr 49min
Genre: Documentary

Synopsis:
"An Inconvenient Truth" is a film loosely based around a speech that Al Gore has given "at least a thousand times" around the world. He illustrates the fact and fiction of global warming over the course of two hours with countless excellent graphics, charts, and video clips. By using undisputed scientific fact instead of unbased claims to make his points, Mr. Gore places his assertions on firm foundations that serve to intensify the immediacy of the issue. If you have not yet seen this film, you must do so, regardless of whatever your political stance may be. As I know you all to be logical, intelligent individuals, you'll surely see what a dire issue this is, and perhaps we can all do something to help out.

Rating: 5/5 [Don't miss it.]
I heard it was pretty much a pimped out PowerPoint (those would be the "countless excellent graphics [&] charts" you referred to). Low on entertainment value, high on correctitude-ness.
Nah, it was much better than a Powerpoint presentation in my opinion. And yeah, it's not hilarious entertainment, but it's stuff people really need to be aware of.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours