Likebetter.com: Into it or not into it?
I'm into it!
 66%  [ 2 ]
I'm not into it.
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

URL: http://likebetter.com/

What: You are presented with two (somewhat similar) pictures. You are asked to choose which you like better. Once you have clicked on the picture you like better, you are presented with two new pictures, and you repeat the process for a while. Eventually, you can view your results, which predict aspects of your personality.

Review: I enjoyed not only the appealing photography the site featured, but the results weren't bad at all, even if they were fairly general. For example, I was told that I was analytical (true), that I liked meeting new people (who doesn't?), that I was in my 20s (not true, but close), and that I was a male (true).

Verdict: Definitely worth a try!
It told me I'm liberal, in my thirties, like to use logic to solve problems, prefer to talk with one person at a time rather than a group, and I'm a guy. Meh, seems surprisingly accurate.
I think what makes it seem so accurate is that it has broad sweeping results that apply to perhaps 30% of people. The way the results are presented also makes them very suggestive, and you might wind up believing the results when they're not actually true.
Strange site... I kept clicking until i read teh instuctions and finally figured out that i had to click the brain for it to guess about me.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours