How do I change the color to text in a program for example
if A=1
Then
Disp "yes"
End
UDXS wrote:
You can't change the color of text. If you want colored text, use the graph screen with the Draw menu.

how do i get this to come from the top and slide to the center

Code:
if A=1
then
disp "yes"

And I know that disp commands cant be used on the graph Razz Razz
rockhouser wrote:

And I know that disp commands cant be used on the graph Razz Razz

Yes, that is correct, you can not use the 'Disp', or output command on the graph screen. You should use the Text( command to draw text on the graph screen. You should also turn axes and coordinates off so that they do not mess with your text. To change the color of the text, use the TextColor( command.
You can also change the color of text by using textlib by DrDnar. It is simple to use and easy to integrate into your programs.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours