I've colored the yes,no,maybe and so on and so on useing the graph this is what the code looks like. This code still uses the # generator and additionally uses commands to clear the graph at the begining but I was too lazy to put it in the example. Razz Razz Razz

Code:
if A=1
Then
DispGraph
TextColor(GREEN)
Text(85,145,"yes")
End

let me know if you have any suggestions on the code to make it better or some things I need to improve. I'm still trying to find the exact center of the screen I have A TI-84+CE
original program:
https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15117&highlight=
Can you specify which program you're talking about?
And if you already had a topic, you should have just posted it there. If not, then you could explain what your program is, what it can do, what you want it to do, etc.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours