Well, Calcgames had an article on it. You should frequent that site a lil more...
Hmm, probably. I usually just watch Conglomerate though.
Conglomerate? Wazzat?
HTML Page: http://www.ti-news.net/conglomerate.php
RSS FEED: http://www.ti-news.net/conglomeraterss.php
Oh, ok. I think I have seen that before...
MLC is supposed to be made as a replacement to TI-BASIC. I don't think it will fully replace TI-BASIC because the code size limit is 9.6 KB and my RPGs are 120 KB each Sad , but it might be useful to make racing games, shoot-em-up and such small game, and there is grayscale support.

Btw: EPS forum has hit 4000 posts recently w00t and the MLC section is hitting 1500 posts (too bad I missed the day it reached 1337 posts Crying )
Incidentally Cemetech has 10,365 posts total. Very Happy
yeah that's true. I miss the old posts Sad . Maybe you could mess around with the forum and add the total amount of posts from the old forum with the current amount on this one so at the bottom of the page it would display 10365 posts. I think MaxCoderz might have a total of 70000 posts but I dont know really since their forum have been wiped out 6 times
lol, that sux. I guess I don't have the worst of luck then...
Kevin wrote:
yeah that's true. I miss the old posts Sad . Maybe you could mess around with the forum and add the total amount of posts from the old forum with the current amount on this one so at the bottom of the page it would display 10365 posts. I think MaxCoderz might have a total of 70000 posts but I dont know really since their forum have been wiped out 6 times

It's funny - I was just thinking the same thing. Let me see what I can do.

Edit: Oops! Laughing

Edit #2: Good, fixed it now.
w00ps I just noticed that now Very Happy LOL
Quote:
We have 9679 registered users
wow

just substract 9611 from 9679 and add the 9611 to the amount of posts Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Edit #2: Good, fixed it now.

^^^^^^^ Look!! ^^^^^^^ Very Happy
Ops that was a cross-post Very Happy
well, since this post is so far off topic anyways...

I need less than 20 downloads before I move up a rank at calcgames. I never thought that I would cut through the ranks there so quickly...
Sweet! I know I was surprised when I would jump like 10 ranks a day at ticalc.org. Not anymore... Sad Laughing
back decided fire game line phaser second speed topic two

[Please note that this post has been rebuilt from a corrupted database.]
exactly fancy gfx unnecessary

3 actually fast few figured fire flash game i lil line makes minimum move otherwise phasers screen seconds slower solid

1 400 doing end loop seconds

add alert allowing anyways dialoge interesting lil make memory might pic play red screen title value

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours