I'm having a bit of a problem with chess and checkers it keeps reseting my ram I contacted the developer matthewwaltzis and its been like 2 weeks and I didnt ge a reply so I came here pls help!
I'll fix it eventually. I've got a lot going on now. Razz
thank you
Additionally, with the RAM reset, I also noticed that the game freezes a lot. And most peculiarly, this happens whenever you're close to winning. Mateo, did you just create the saltiest AI ever? If so, maybe you shouldn't fix it. It'll be a nice joke. Razz
That would be a nice little Easter egg.Wink
DanielSquad wrote:
Additionally, with the RAM reset, I also noticed that the game freezes a lot. And most peculiarly, this happens whenever you're close to winning. Mateo, did you just create the saltiest AI ever? If so, maybe you shouldn't fix it. It'll be a nice joke. Razz

Hehe.... sounds like something Mateo would do Razz Or, instead of a reset, make a screen of some sort come up with the text "TROLLLZ" or something, if this "feature" was even intentional. If not, still do the screen, I store current progs I'm working on in RAM (just so I can use the OS run prog from the editor thing), and wouldn't be happy if they got erased...
I don't think it's on purpose. It is probably an AI issue.
Mateo can troll sometimes, but not in that way.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours