http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-07-23-indiana-shootings_x.htm

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-07-23-kc-shooting_x.htm

I am sure that you have all heard the news on how we managed to royally upset the muslims with their religion, and they proclaimed that they had over 2000 sleeper cells here in America. Looking at those two links, I am begining to think that they are going to start waging war here. I have also heard, but have not been able to confirm, that there was another shooting in Indiana, about an hour away from here.

If nothing else, this promotes for you all to be cautious when out there. No telling what a person with their mind sets are capapble of doing...
If only those guys up there in the government could mind their own [...] buisiness and wouldn't none of this [...] be happening to us...
yeah, true, but what can you really do about it?
Moved to politics.
Wow, that's pretty scary. Be safe, everyone....
I am worried for those of you in the cities, like NY, Chicago, etc. Those would be prime targets...
maybe it is a good thing I moved from Chicago then. Now I am safe here in West Michigan. Actually, I would be more worried living in Detroit, highest murder rate, plus it is a larger city, and right on the border with Canada, much of it open. Wouldn't be a hard target I think.
Yeah, you're right about that. well, let's hope they're just unrelated incidents.
Meh, nobody would stage an uprising in the state of Washington. It is kind of scary, though, if you think about it.....
What happens if some disgruntled WSF employee decided to blow up the Walla Walla?
CalcMan06 wrote:
Meh, nobody would stage an uprising in the state of Washington. It is kind of scary, though, if you think about it.....

Really? What about an uprising against Microsoft? I bet that would happen in Washington state if anywhere...
If they did do more single target attacks, you would almost be safer in new york, less likely to be a target. Now if they did bombings...
It seems to me that terrorists would be able to achieve fairly high levels of terror if they perpetrated large numbers of shootings such as this. Personally, I would be a lot more afraid if I knew there was a 10% chance that random people were going to take potshots at me with high-powered weapons in my car than if I knew there was a .1% chance that a large stadium or building could get blown up. From what I'm told, it's also much more difficult to get suspects for these sorts of crimes when the perpetrator has no relation or personal motive to attack a particular victim, so not every mission has to be suicidal.
Wow, that's quite frightening. I hope they catch the guys that perpetrated these two crimes. Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours