I thought that both you and Kllrjohn were out of college *bangs head on wall* Confused .
I am out of college. Kllrnhoj I dont know about. I am still at home till I get some of my stuff paid off and get the money to get a place of my own
0x5, good luck Wink .

P.S. I think Kllrjohn is almost 18, in the comp topic he says for his 18th birthday.
Harq wrote:
P.S. I think Kllrjohn is almost 18, in the comp topic he says for his 18th birthday.

He, looky there, someone on the innterrrneeeett can reeeeaaaaaadddddddddd! Razz (I'm 18, and I'm going to be a senior in high school)
For some reason i seem to always remember the small unimportant facts of what i read, 0x5 Very Happy .
Quote:
(I'm 18, and I'm going to be a senior in high school)

Did you start school a year late? Because just starting your senior year at that age sounds....uncommon.

Quote:
I am still at home till I get some of my stuff paid off and get the money to get a place of my own

How do you live at home and work those odd hours at you wreckage clean-up job? (I think you said somewhere that you don't do that anymore...not sure...)

On the note of the bookstores: I have a fairly decent-sized B&N near me; however it's overpriced, so I rarely go there. I *really* wish I had a Fry's near be Crying
Yup, Kllrnohj is definitely younger than me. This might get split off soon.
We should make a list of everyone in age order so that way we don't have to guess at this Shock
I'm 17, going into my highschool senior year.
I am too, foamy. Really odd, if you ask me.

But how did this go to everyone's age from poor book stores?
I am 17 and going into my senior year as well. Cool
wow, a lot of people in the same boat on age there. (I am in it also). We have a number of bookstores 10-15 minutes from my house.
CalcMan06: good question. Razz Anyway, I suppose I could add an "age" mod to phpBB.
KermMartian wrote:
Anyway, I suppose I could add an "age" mod to phpBB.

I like the sounds of that.
If you think about it though, that sounds kinda creepy and stalkerly. Second thoughts about that mod...
Yeah, plus most forums require you to be at least 13, so some people under that may lie on this. We don't want fake ages...
yeah, true, I vote no mod.
Yeah, let's just leave it be then. If it's that important, we can just have a discussion like this. Smile
I agree.

I was going to post a joke, commenting on the name of this topic, but I think I'd better not Laughing
Ages of Memberpires!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours