KermMartian wrote:
bzpower.com ... interesting. Anyway, we've gotten hugely offtopic here.

Whoops. Sorry.
Okay... Back on topic. (At least I think so because people were talking about this earlier.)

My first forum website was BZPower.com. (sounds familiar... )
calc84maniac wrote:
Okay... Back on topic. (At least I think so because people were talking about this earlier.)

My first forum website was BZPower.com. (sounds familiar... )
Indeed it does. What attracted you to the host? Free? Features?
It's just that it's the best Bionicle forum ever! (That's what I was into before I got my calc Smile )
I mean, do they offer hosting and such, or is it only a forum / discussion board?
Hosting? (Sorry, I am unfamiliar with the ways of the internet)
calc84maniac wrote:
Hosting? (Sorry, I am unfamiliar with the ways of the internet)
Hosting is when you get free or purchase storage space and bandwidth on another person's server for the purpose of creating a public website, such as this one.
Oh, it's only a forum/discussion board.
calc84maniac wrote:
Oh, it's only a forum/discussion board.
Abotu Bionicles, or about LEGOs, Bionicles, technology, and whatever? (I could check it myself, but I'm too busy debugging DCS atm).
Mostly Bionicle, but sometimes they talk about other stuff (kinda like the General Open Topic)
Fair enough, that's what I figured. What got you involved with calculator programming, then? Same as the rest of us, got it for class, discovered its power? Smile
Exactly. Smile
Cool stuff. Who else's got an inspiring story like that?
We're getting a bit off topic. Wouldn't this go better in the "How Many Calcs Do You Have" thread?
calc84maniac wrote:
We're getting a bit off topic. Wouldn't this go better in the "How Many Calcs Do You Have" thread?
Eh, I don't really mind offtopicness that much. How many times can people state their ages? Razz
The first person I knew who had a graphing calc inspired me. He was on my MathCounts team (we made it to State) and he once placed 4th on the National Spelling Bee. Ah, the memories...
actually, what got me is in 7th grade, I saw a kid with an 83+SE playing Mario and thought sweet. Then I didn't see one until 9th grade, and my friend showed me what he had on it (Phoenix, Mario, and some math programs), and when I had to get one for 10th, I started with everyones first 83+ program, Quadriatic Formula. I was hooked after that, (that, and I visted ticalc.org a little before I got mine so I got the right one).
Ironic how everyone starts out with a quadratic solver. It's amazing to me how many of my classmates boast to me that they're "good with calculators" because "I made a quadratic equation solver and gave it to everyone". Laughing
Quote:
How many times can people state their ages? Razz

Okay, here's a list of everyone's ages, in order from ancient to prepubescent Laughing

tifreak8x - 22
KermMartian - 19? College
Kllrnohj - 18 Senior
foamy3 - 17 Senior
CalcMan06 - 17 Senior
Chipmaster - 17 Senior
rivereye - 17 Senior
pyro_xp2k - Almost 17
Ultimate Dev'r - 16 Junior/Senior
something1990 - 16
elfprince13 - 16 Junior
Sage Orator - Almost 14
Harq - 13
bfr - 13
calc84maniac - 13

So it seems that I'm the middle one now Neutral
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Quote:
How many times can people state their ages? Razz

Okay, here's a list of everyone's ages, in order from ancient to prepubescent 0x5

tifreak8x - 22
KermMartian - 19? College
Kllrnohj - 18 Senior
foamy3 - 17 Senior
CalcMan06 - 17 Senior
Chipmaster - 17 Senior
rivereye - 17 Senior
pyro_xp2k - Almost 17
Ultimate Dev'r - 16 Junior/Senior
something1990 - 16
elfprince13 - 16 Junior
Sage Orator - Almost 14
Harq - 13
bfr - 13
calc84maniac - 13

So it seems that I'm the middle one now Neutral

I did not know bfr was younger than me...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours