Perhaps. Right now I'm probably more focused on finishing some projects.
dude, have you gotten you UTI hosting account set up now that you are a member?
no, and that's why. * points up.
Actually 3rd, bfr is second. I'm 14 too, though soon to be 15 on September 11, so yeah...
Quote:
I'm 14! Woot! Youngest!

I remember when I was the youngest one on this board Laughing (that was a couple of years ago...)
Harq the herald TI's sing
Glory be to everything
Lots and lots of programming...
KermMartian wrote:
Glory be to everything
Lots and lots of programming...

It is actually a random name I came up with (actually a friend used it as his first name when he used one of my Guild Wars slots).
Craziness. So it doesn't actually refer to anything in particulart?
KermMartian wrote:
Craziness. So it doesn't actually refer to anything in particulart?

Nope, just sounded cool at the time (about a year ago).
My feeling on random names is Bad Idea

If it's identifying you, there should be at least some reason why you chose it, however obscure it may be.
jpez wrote:
My feeling on random names is Bad Idea

If it's identifying you, there should be at least some reason why you chose it, however obscure it may be.

Ummmm... Does the last letter is a q count o.O? Just Joking
16. Will be 17 on 9/22.
[utterly offtopic]Sorry to interrupt, but I have to say, pyro, I've been reading your sigs and I have to complement you in your taste in music. I love Disturbed and System of a Down. As a matter of fact, I saw Disturbed in concert last November. Well, I guess that's it. Keep up the sweet sigs Wink [/offtopic]
15, as of late july.
Chipmaster wrote:
[utterly offtopic]Sorry to interrupt, but I have to say, pyro, I've been reading your sigs and I have to complement you in your taste in music. I love Disturbed and System of a Down. As a matter of fact, I saw Disturbed in concert last November. Well, I guess that's it. Keep up the sweet sigs Wink [/offtopic]
Oh, that's what those are. I kept wondering what his signatures were all about.
Chipmaster wrote:

I love Disturbed, too. System of a down was my favorite band until they realeased Mezmorize and Hypnotize. I don't like any of their new stuff.
I like system's new stuff, but I agree nothing beats Toxicity.

@Pyro: NiN rocks Good Idea
I turned 13 last month! I'm younger than all of you! Very Happy I think...
calc84maniac wrote:
I turned 13 last month! I'm younger than all of you! Very Happy I think...

I think you are younger than me!

I turned 13 March 18 of this year. Evil or Very Mad
Apparently no one (read: admins or mods) has gotten the hint yet...

SPLIT THIS TOPIC!!! RAINBOW!!!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours