Hey guys,

As we all know Christmas is coming after two months.

I have recently moved to New York. So I want to know, Where should I celebrate my Christmas with more fun? Please suggest me some places in New York?
I assume you're in New York City and not just referring to New York state?

There's an Ice Skating rink in Central Park.
The Christmas Spectacular seems to open on November 10th, 2017 (a play), which the Empire State Building Coordinates and changes the lights atop the building to be red and green on the opening night. So that could be cool to see! It'll remain red and green throughout the month of November and December. Also, the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree! Dyker Heights over in Brooklyn get's pretty decorated for the holiday. Lastly, the Union Square Holiday Market!

Bonus: If it snows pretty good, you can go sledding in Central Park Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours