I was working on AAIONIA and I clicked 'quit' since I was done. Suddenly a blank error appeared. I pressed Goto and it took me to the last line of the program where a Stop command was. Just out of curiosity I took the program to CEmu but it quit normally. I took out the Stop command and suddenly the quit worked.

This now appears whenever it encounters a Stop command (in any program). Why?
That is very weird... when I first saw the topic name I was like well error means there is an error but now that I see it.. it is way more. This is rather interesting... hm.
This is from Cesium. Stop using non released tools and you won't have issues Razz
I didn't even know I was using tools! Laughing

***TheLastMillennial wants to know more
MateoConLechuga wrote:
This is from Cesium. Stop using non released tools and you won't have issues Razz

context: *Womp searches his notes and finds that no error code should return nothing at all*

more context: *As Womp is typing up a post about how no error code should give a blank error, Womp finds out that E_AppErr1 equ 43+E_EDIT and E_AppErr2 equ 44+E_EDIT do give blank errors*

*Womp assumes that this is the sorcery that is going on*

Womp stops speaking in third person.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours