I've been messing around with programming my new-ish CE, and I couldn't find any flash unlocks or such like what exist for the older calcs. Is there something I'm missing, or does everyone just run programs from RAM/archive vars on the CE?
There are numerous methods for unlocking flash; way more than TI probably ever imagined. Of course; we are not going to be posting information publically on how to do this. If you don't know; perhaps you may want to try and figure it out on your own Wink Also, welcome to Cemetech!
Makes sense, I was just wondering if there's anything public for the CE. I was bored yesterday in class and actually found my own privilege escalation attack, just curious if someone else already beat me to it Smile
Quote:
I was bored yesterday in class and actually found my own privilege escalation attack

That's gotta be a pretty boring class...
oldmud0 wrote:
Quote:
I was bored yesterday in class and actually found my own privilege escalation attack

Lmao
Pieman7373 wrote:
oldmud0 wrote:
Quote:

Lmao

You're not far off, we had standardized testing blocks, so basically a 4 hour class with nothing to do except poke at TI's code

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours