That's incorrect. It actually runs slightly faster, because the interrupt hook is usually not enabled. However, I *might* change a few things around before the final 6.0 release that would speed it up slightly.
Kerm, you got the RunProg entry point set up yet?

[edit]

when you implement it make sure to check the DCS appvar is created before running anything Wink
>.< Bah, I completely forgot about that. There goes another entry onto the already massive To Do list. /me needs more hours in the day or some clones or something to help me code DCS.
KermMartian wrote:
>.< Bah, I completely forgot about that. There goes another entry onto the already massive To Do list. /me needs more hours in the day or some clones or something to help me code DCS.

day.numHours *= 4.....

whats that movie where the guy gets a universal remote?
Click? Clearly you didn't see it, then, because the whole point of the movie is that a "universal remote" would be an evil instead of a boon.
KermMartian wrote:
Click? Clearly you didn't see it, then, because the whole point of the movie is that a "universal remote" would be an evil instead of a boon.

yeah, thats the one, I only saw the first half hour or so..
Hehe, excellent, you should see the rest of it at some point. It was surprisingly decent.

So, back on topic. Of course it has to check for the appvar before running anything - it stores vital running data in the appvar. Smile
KermMartian wrote:

Or you could quit wasting your time on things like BL Razz
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Or you could quit wasting your time on things like BL Razz
Or I could get some of you ASM programmers to go do some research for me on fixing these problems and implementing the rest of the features. Very Happy
Arrgh, calc crashed after running Altered Phoenix, love the crash dialog when you use Doors again. Btw when's the link thing going to be working?
Altered Phoenix's fault, not mine. The link thing is very low on my priority list, but it should be finished eventually.
KermMartian wrote:
Altered Phoenix's fault, not mine. The link thing is very low on my priority list, but it should be finished eventually.
Gotcha, retransferring the game stopped the crash.
Excellent. Any more bugs for me?
A new version 5.8.4. I see an error on the about screen, it says 5.8b3, shouldn't it be 5.8b4? Testing thid new version for errors... last version ran really smooth save for the menu closing delay, which is now fixed. Wonder if the programs are going to be sorted alphabetically?
Probably will be a SE
Probably, unless Tari finishes his SE for it first. It's on the shortlist for things-to-do.
wow, down to a negative days till doorscs 6 is released?
Amdkillsintel wrote:
wow, down to a negative days till doorscs 6 is released?
Ironically, in a few minutes I will be posting up Doors CS 6.0 Release Candidate 1. (DCS6RC1)
Could you make the release date target March 18? Than the timer could double as a countdown till my birthday Very Happy
Hmm, I dont see any GUI changes with RC1 and 5.9.1 beta on my TI-84+ SE

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 13 of 14
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours