Harq wrote:
Amdkillsintel wrote:
I also have another issue, when I try to delete something like a prog from Doors it doesn't really delete it because the prog is still there when I go to MEM, and something when I'm over the icon of the prog or file and I right click and click on the "X" it deletes the the file or prog next to it.

it is probably because u did not have it on the one u wanted to delete. Probably had it too far to the right/left/up/down.
Probably the mouse was positioned a little off on the "x" icon. Still its wierd how I still find the prog in MEM after I delete it in DoorsCS, gonna try the new release now.
Amdkillsintel wrote:
Harq wrote:
Amdkillsintel wrote:
I also have another issue, when I try to delete something like a prog from Doors it doesn't really delete it because the prog is still there when I go to MEM, and something when I'm over the icon of the prog or file and I right click and click on the "X" it deletes the the file or prog next to it.

it is probably because u did not have it on the one u wanted to delete. Probably had it too far to the right/left/up/down.
Probably the mouse was positioned a little off on the "x" icon. Still its wierd how I still find the prog in MEM after I delete it in DoorsCS, gonna try the new release now.

I bet Kerm was only deleting the vfat entry, instead of the whole program. try deleting your DCS appvar and see if it comes back...
Yes mem meter works, though when I unarchive or archive a large prog I have to exit Doors and go back in to see the change in the meter part of normal operation though right? It doesn't change to files smaller than 5000, because I think it's not linear and jumps from mark to mark, but hey it works. Batt meter still all black no matter what batteries I use new or old Sad. Good job on scroll bug Smile.
OK, I can make the memmeter autoupdate on arch/unarch.
It is linear: each pixel is worth about 6k.
Batt meter seems to work fine on my calc.

@Elfprince: actually, I use the TI-OS delvar() bcall.
KermMartian wrote:
OK, I can make the memmeter autoupdate on arch/unarch.
It is linear: each pixel is worth about 6k.
Batt meter seems to work fine on my calc.

@Elfprince: actually, I use the TI-OS delvar() bcall.
Let me keep trying with the battery meter. Still not working. Tried "used batteries" still black when it should be white. Doors crashes sometimes when I delete progs, pressed the "x" and froze had to pull batteries out and reset ram, bug?? Deleted APPVARO so programs finally stay deleted and don't show up in MEM. Then when I reset the calc and ram cleared the prog is still there. At least the folders are useful now and basic progs run at full speed Smile.
What's appvar O? Confused That's nothing related to DCS...
KermMartian wrote:
What's appvar O? Confused That's nothing related to DCS...
Oh it was something that elfprince 13 told me to do, deleting the DCS appvar, to see if the progs are actually deleted. They were deleted but when I reset they were there again, wierd. Had to go into mem to do it.
Hmm, I think I'll have to check out program deletion again and check I haven't screwed anything out.
KermMartian wrote:
Hmm, I think I'll have to check out program deletion again and check I haven't screwed anything out.
Ok and can you think of any possible reasons why the battery meter doesn't work for me?
I'm tryring that out as well; I'll let you know what I discover.
I ended up clearing my ram TWICE while messing around on it. I think both incidents involved right clicking on buttons/scroll bar (one i think i was deleting something, but right clicked instead.) I tried to recreate it, but i couldn't Confused
Yup, sounds like I definitely need to examine my deletion routines...
So how many more betas till 5.6?? Doors CS is really stable except for the occasional crash from deleting and such.
Yeah, if you fix a few crashing, you will be able to get 5.6 easily. Then its GUI stuff =D

Oh yeah, in one of the ram clears i had to remove the batteries!
When I add more and more basic and ion programs, I found out that the earlier programs that I had before start to become corrupted, and unusable so I had to keep retransferring them. I don't whats causing all this, but all my programs are still usable in Mirage. Wierd.
Huh, that's weird. Then they must have not been actually been corrupted somehow - how did you know they were corrupted
KermMartian wrote:
Huh, that's weird. Then they must have not been actually been corrupted somehow - how did you know they were corrupted
I tried to open them in Doors and they ran for like a few secs, then they quit and went back to the desktop, or sometimes they run and the screen is all messed up. It never happens in Mirage. I'll just have to keep reinstalling the programs, but its becoming a hassle.
That normally happens with basic programs when you call an archived program.

Also, Kerm, if you right click on a blank space, and left click on the delete, archive, or lock buttons, you get a file error. You need to make it so you cannot even click there if you do not have a file selected.
Amdkillsintel wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
I tried to open them in Doors and they ran for like a few secs, then they quit and went back to the desktop, or sometimes they run and the screen is all messed up. It never happens in Mirage. I'll just have to keep reinstalling the programs, but its becoming a hassle.
Well so far so good. After resetting my ram, and reinstalling my corrupted programs, I'm happy to see that I haven't experienced any problems with my programs so far. Smile Maybe this is what I have to do in the future.
Amdkillsintel wrote:
Amdkillsintel wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Well so far so good. After resetting my ram, and reinstalling my corrupted programs, I'm happy to see that I haven't experienced any problems with my programs so far. Smile Maybe this is what I have to do in the future.
The only thing I still can't get to work is the battery meter. I'm also wishing for an archive meter and file size display, you know like what mirage has.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 14
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours