Kerm, make the memory meter detect which calc model it is ^^
AmdKillsIntel: Neither work for you? In which way?
The battery meter doesn't change no matter if I use fresh batteries or old ones. The memory meter doesn't change either if I unarchived a prog it doesn't turn more white. The folder function is a great function but too bad the scroll bug has pretty much made it useless, because you can't scroll up and down to put progs in there. Prog compatability is getting better, 2 progs out of 15 still won't work though. Keep going.

[edited for you by elfprince, posts merged]

Oh and is the GUI gonna be changed? Or is this is what Doors CS 6 is going to look like? If it will be changed than how about adding an archive meter and prog size on the icon Smile

Okay what I meant about the memory meter, not working is that when I unarchive a program no matter what size it is the memory meter just turns black instead of white because more ram is being used. Yea, the arrow thing will be gone if its unarchived so at least that works.
hmm, it is an interesting idea. please don't double post though.
Amdkillsintel wrote:
The battery meter doesn't change no matter if I use fresh batteries or old ones. The memory meter doesn't change either if I unarchived a prog it doesn't turn more white. The folder function is a great function but too bad the scroll bug has pretty much made it useless, because you can't scroll up and down to put progs in there. Prog compatability is getting better, 2 progs out of 15 still won't work though. Keep going.

[edited for you by elfprince, posts merged]

Oh and is the GUI gonna be changed? Or is this is what Doors CS 6 is going to look like? If it will be changed than how about adding an archive meter and prog size on the icon Smile
It's already got a little arrow to show if it's archive or not... and can you tell me which two programs won't work correctly?
Also some of my progs like A Dot RPG run faster if I just go to the PRGM menu instead of running it in DoorsCS.
One of the progs that doesn't run is BJack Big Screen 2004 V2 from calcgames.org a basic prog and another is Altered Phoenix 2.0 also on calcgames, though its icon is a picture so its probably not basic or ion, but all I know is that Mirage runs it.

The game Phamton runs slow on Doors about twice as slow then when used on Mirage.
Altered Phoenix: You get a 501 error because it's a MOS program. That's the only filetype DCS does not yet support.
BASIC progs: yup, known bug.
Chipmaster wrote:
Looking at the roadmap, I really wish bug fixes weren't put off until the end. It prevents me from using DCS at all really. If you were to make a fixed version now without all the fancy stuff you are making right now, people would get on board, and I'm sure the final release of DCS would be a big event. Right now, I believe most people prefer the relatively bug free MOS to DCS, but I feel a large portion of them would be converted if DCS was bug free or at least the important bugs were fixed. Mainly I'm talking about the number errors (#501,#506 etc) and the scroll bug. I know it's a royal pain the in @ss to fix these, but I believe it has precedence over all this other stuff, especially the unneccessary (but still totally awesome) gcn and calcnet. Please, do all of us a favor and fix these bugs Kerm.

Alright, I think that's harsh enough for now. Just know this Kerm, I wouldn't harass you about this stuff if I didn't care alot about DCS. Good luck, and God speed.

you cannot forget that you HAVE to fix the bug that causes Basic programs to go slowly.
Fixed Today:
>>Text descriptions for 501 to 506 errors
Partially fixed:
>>Scroll bug
To do:
>>BASIC slow running.
Mos progs will probably get supported later? The battery meter and memory meter still have bugs in them though. But at least the scroll bar bug is gonna get fixed soon.
There are problems with MOS support, and I'm not completely sold on it yet, but I'm considering it.
Can DCS support Ion programs?
Fully and completely, in all current versions. No problems at all with that.
something1990 wrote:
Can DCS support Ion programs?

It already does, and it has for quite some time now
Yeah, for about 16-17 months now...
So the only bugs that I found are the battery and the memory meters. Can't wait for next release though.
I think if I can fix the batt and mem meter issues today, I'll be able to get a beta out. Wootz.

Edit #1: Fixed the mem meter issue! I forgot to negate something when I made it dynamic. Onto the batt issue...
I also have another issue, when I try to delete something like a prog from Doors it doesn't really delete it because the prog is still there when I go to MEM, and something when I'm over the icon of the prog or file and I right click and click on the "X" it deletes the the file or prog next to it.
Amdkillsintel wrote:
I also have another issue, when I try to delete something like a prog from Doors it doesn't really delete it because the prog is still there when I go to MEM, and something when I'm over the icon of the prog or file and I right click and click on the "X" it deletes the the file or prog next to it.

it is probably because u did not have it on the one u wanted to delete. Probably had it too far to the right/left/up/down.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 14
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours