So I have created a few google chrome extensions and I want to be able to access my dom storage for justified so that I may add/remove my programs automatically because I want to host a website that lets you download well no I don't want it to be downloaded. That's my problem too but I can deal with that one. What the website will do is put a file on a computer that will be ran on the load of cemetech.net well it's always being ran its only activated when it identifies a particular pattern of id'S and classes in the HTML page or when it loads the URL for the emulator ...ill figure that out later because that's not the point of this topic all I want to find out is where my dom storage is located for cemetech justified and where the programs are located within that folder (or wherever it happens to be)
You can find the local storage of Chrome under C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Google\User Data or something like that. I'm not sure though how to find the jsTIfied data, it's somewhere in that big folder I think Razz
PT_ wrote:
You can find the local storage of Chrome under C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Google\User Data or something like that. I'm not sure though how to find the jsTIfied data, it's somewhere in that big folder I think Razz

thanks it really helps
also I use profile 11 so my data would be in their while someone else might have a lower profile number it depends on who is using the computer and uses chrome on your user account (the account name you specified in the URL) so for my I share a school computer (actually I'm on here from morning till everyone leaves so I hog it Smiling Cat XD but before I got in this routine others used chrome and made their own accounts)
the full URL is C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 11\Local Storage
from there just do a search for cemetech.net

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours