In appreciation for the bit of help (basically, letting me see what I was missing with the exporting function of Sprite-2-Hex) I re-made Kerm's old DCS Icon Creator with this: http://www.tifreakware.calcgames.org/KermMartian/dcsicon.zip

I have tested it as best I can, and have found no bugs. Please test this out and let me know if there are any, before Kerm (or I) uploads this to ticalc.org
Oh, awesome!!! Thank you so much. Smile Do you want to have me submit it as an update and add you as coauthor?
Co author would be nice, since I only used most of one line of code from the original... so it would kinda be an update I guess... Smile
Well, you're welcome to make it your program only if you prefer. Would that be better for ya?
Not really. Your name is also in the readme. I was hoping that you would look over the code, and the readme, see if it is up to your standards. I was kinda hopin to release this as a "step-in" programmer of Cemetech. Wink

Well, like I said, look everything over, and if it looks good, upload it, or tell me to. Which ever. Smile

Oh yes, this should prolly be an update, cause you will want this to replace the old icon maker prog, right? This has more features than the other one... Smile
You're already a full Cemetech member, admin, etc; you're essentially my second-on-command. Of course it can be a Cemetech program. I'll look it over this evening after I release the PsiWing to TBM.
*bump* Sent off to ticalc.org.

http://www.cemetech.net/scripts/countdown.php?83/basic/programs/dcsicon83.zip
http://www.cemetech.net/scripts/countdown.php?83plus/basic/programs/dcsicon83p.zip
Sweet, so I am guessing that the prog met to your coding expectations?? At least for 1081 bytes??
Indeed. All I changed was a bit of formatting in the readme. I'm quite proud of what you made. Smile
w00t!

Any other small basic prog that you need optimized when I need a break from Pokemon?? Very Happy (That is going well now as well... Very Happy)
Atm, no, although I'll definitely let you know. Learn ASM so you can help me with DCS! Very Happy
hehe, I wish I could get up to your level of asm understanding overnight Kerm, but give me some time, and I will play around with it some more. Now that I know that negative number crap is not important, I am gonna skip it so my brain doesn't overheat, and see about workin on getting other things to work... Smile Expect asm questions from me again one of these days. Wink
Awesome, I look forward to working with you then. Cool
Looks like ticalc.org got your file posted up:

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/283/28320.html

The images/screenshots need to be updated though. And you put in the description that it would take 3 lines, you told me for the newer DCS that it no longer required the END after the icon code...
Argh, I copy/ pasted the desacription description and forgot to change that. *sigh*
What 'tard is doing the ticalc.org archiving now?!
Yahoo! Mail wrote:
A file you recently uploaded to our file archives has been
rejected. The following is known about the file:

Pending id: 32916
Filename: dcsicon83.zip
Description: Header and Icon Creator v1.2 for Doors CS 4-6

Reason for rejection:
Please submit your file into the correct directory. A file with the
extension .8xp is a TI-83+ file, not a TI-83 file. Sorry for any
inconvenience this may have caused you.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact filearchive@ticalc.org.
Please include the pending id as referenced above.

the ticalc.org staff
C'mon, everyone knows you can load .8xp's onto an 83. Do I really have to rename a single character in the filename and reupload it, 'cause that's kinda lame. Razz I'll do it anyway though, never fear.
Think of it as a chance to fix the other stuff. Smile
Such as the screenshots and description? Yeah, I guess you're right about that.
and the co-author part, right...? Evil or Very Mad
Razz Duh, that's the first thing I added. Why, did they omit that in the 83+ one?!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours