Heh, no problem. Wear it in good health. Cool I installed elfprince13's, too, but I still need to email that Tari guy.
Yeah, he needs to join. Plus he gets a Basic Elite membership Very Happy .
Harq wrote:
Yeah, he needs to join. Plus he gets a Basic Elite membership Very Happy .
Exactly, and it's hard to make him an 1337 if he's not even a member. Very Happy
Pardon my French, but who the eff is Tari?
He is not a member here, from now on you need to make it so they HAVE to join to be in the contest.
yeah, the original rules never did state that, but you have a point, you must be a Cemetech member from now on to submit in a contest (I don't care if you were a member for 10 seconds before you submit though). I like the userbar. I think having regular contests here could be fun (and I could take on the job of managing them if Kerm so desires). If we do that though, we are going to need some new ideas. I might also have these made where I will have them submitted, make sure no info is known about who's is who's, and have polls on it also, most votes wins kind of thing. That would be true of those that have a low turnout or where they are something simple like a graphic or something. What do you guys think?
I definitely agree. I think that it will help to have a bunch of contests, since we'll be able to see some of the various problems that occur and can plan accordingly and rework the rules.
right, I think we have learned a lot by it though, and can improve on the next ones.
Hopefully. I'll just write out the news article and this contest will be all sewn up.
if we plan on doing this more, we need an area dedicated to contests (just my thoughts though).
To the contrary, I was actually registered here under the name "taricorp", but it won't accept my login now. (At least, I think I was registered)
I don't think so, I looked through the username thing, and nothing with Tari came up. Congrats and the win though. Here is the page that name would be on: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=username&order=DESC&start=50
Yeah, I think I was going to register, but then didn't at some point. Nothing came up in my gmail records of cemetech.
hey, that is ok, at least you showed up here. Kerm, get him his userbar. Btw, take a look at some BASIC Elite stuff to optimize your program for speed.
Userbar is all set up. Tari, what do you want your title to be?
What, exactly is the title for? I can't really know what I want without knowing what it's for...
your title, like if you look at where it says for you Newbie, what do you want that to say?
Ah, OK....
Hmmm... how 'bout "Demigod"
I realize it may seem a bit self-centered, but I deserve it. Very Happy
Congrats to Tari. Good Idea
rivereye wrote:
yeah, the original rules never did state that, but you have a point, you must be a Cemetech member from now on to submit in a contest (I don't care if you were a member for 10 seconds before you submit though). I like the userbar. I think having regular contests here could be fun (and I could take on the job of managing them if Kerm so desires). If we do that though, we are going to need some new ideas. I might also have these made where I will have them submitted, make sure no info is known about who's is who's, and have polls on it also, most votes wins kind of thing. That would be true of those that have a low turnout or where they are something simple like a graphic or something. What do you guys think?

Regular contests=increased publicity=very, very, good. Not to mention that I enjoy contests nonetheless. Smile
true, plus it gives you guys a goal. Btw, moved to the Cemetech Annoucment area (apperently I can do that).

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours