Hello,

This morning I bought a new TI-84+CE-T because there wasn't enough space in my old TI-84+ to put all my notes in for a school exam. On my old TI I used NoteFolio and really liked the search function. On my TI84+CE I have installed Notes (in Cesium) but there is no search function in it.

Does anybody know if there is an program for the TI84+CE where I can put notes/text in from my pc en search in the file.

Thnx!

Teun
Sorry, but this is the first time I've heard of the CE-T. What's the difference between the CE and the CE-T?
I don't think so. This is the CE-T:

https://education.ti.com/nl/nederland/products/ti-84-plus/ti-84-plus-ce-t/tabs/overview
Nope, such program doesn't exists yet. You have to write one yourself, or ask if an ASM programmer can do that (although I doubt someone will do that)

Welkom bij Cemetech, btw! Wink
Thnx!

Welkom Laughing Good Idea

It took me a long time to figure out how to get Notes working. Writing a program is like Chinese talking for me. I'm going to make a easy to read document and hope that I have enough time tomorrow on my exam.

Smiling Cat
Ooh a search function sounds like a good idea... Maybe I'll add that tonight...
That would be really awsome!!
An other question, is it possible to make some kind of shortcut to the "Asm(" in the catalog or directly to Cesium?
Yup! When you installed cesium you should have sent prgmA over to your calc, use that to run it. Wink
When I run it like "Asm(prgmA" I get an error.
Am I doing something wrong?
It should be run without the Asm( Wink
Thnx again guys!

I'm learning Cool
Another question, when I scroll down through my notes it take aboud 5 minutes to get all the way down. Is there another text program available which is faster then "Notes"
Teun wrote:
Another question, when I scroll down through my notes it take aboud 5 minutes to get all the way down. Is there another text program available which is faster then "Notes"

Have you even put in a feature request, or are you just complaining now Wink Getting real tired of it Smile I doubt it, because no one on here actually does anything useful anymore.
Definitely not complaining, I was just wondering if it exists. I'm a real noob in graphical calculator land, but the notes and formulas in it helps me every time on university. I think lecturers don't know how much data can be put in...

Very Happy
Teun wrote:
Thnx again guys!

I'm learning Cool

Aren't we all?
Graphing Calculator

I just learned what "ASM" stands for about 20 minutes ago, and I learned it ~a year ago!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours