*FINALLY* I've found schematics for a fast logic analyzer AND digital storage 'scope. I've only been searching for forever to find one fast enough Very Happy

http://www.chocbar.demon.co.uk/

@Kerm: You might like this one especially
Very cool. Have i mentioned the $3 laser projecting oscilloscope I just built? I'll post up pix and plans later.
I'm trying to build the LSDO...but the parts list is so...lacking. I'm having a tough time trying to figure out which parts are SMD and what sizes the parts are (I have a good idea as to which parts are the SMD components)

Oh, and does anyone know of a place that I can get a 2 layered board (a double-sided board) with plated through holes without having to buy 1000 boards and without paying more than $50 for one board (preferably less, and with no minimum orders).

EDIT: Nevermind, I got an e-mail back from the creator of the LSDO; I have it all sorted out now Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours