yeah it asked me last night but i just closed the box. but now when i started it today it did not ask me. oh yeah and it is having a problem connecting to this site. http://www.aarcserver.com/router/aegis_router.php. yes my computer was connected to the internet and yes firefox is allowed full access to the internet.
Quote:
Yeah, when you first started it up, it should have asked you about importing settings and bookmarks from IE. I believe that there's a way to still do it, perhaps something in Tools-->Options, but I'm not positive.

It's File --> Import Wink

@lafferjm: Are you having problems with all sites or just this one? Can you connect just fine through IE?

EDIT: Oh, by this site you mean http://www.aarcserver.com/router/aegis_router.php

I can't get there either.
that is the only site so far that has given me problems. and it does not work with ie so i guess it is just the site.
I can't get to it either, so I think it's the site's problem.
well what ever it was they got it fixed. and what addons or extensions would you guys recommend.
I use the AquaTint skins for both FF and Thunderbird, the Colorzilla, FireFTP, and FlashGot extensions, and I used to have the TabBrowser extension.
Cooliris is a good one; it let's you scroll to select the size of pictures. Foxytunes is a must have, if you have itunes. I like the colored tab one. The gmail one is nice if you have a gmail account. The proxy one is great if you have a reason to use a proxy. Adblock is nice for catching any popups (which are very very very few) that firefox may miss. I'm currently using the silver theme, but I also like blackjapan, ipox, and midnight fox. Also, the downloadthemall extension, and the download with leetchget extensions are great with downloading massfiles (leetchget extension only works if you have leetchget). And finally, the mcaffe site advisor is a must have if you want to avoid bad sites. It gives reports like these: http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/cemetech.net?ref=safe&aff_id=0

I have a few other extensions, but those are the bulk that I recommend.

PS. Oh I forgot, the restore ones are great if FF ever crashes for any reason.
lafferjm wrote:
well what ever it was they got it fixed. and what addons or extensions would you guys recommend.

MediaPlayerConnectivity
Greasemonkey (it was very popular for awile, and you can still find some good scripts)
Image Zoom
HTML Validator (if you do web programming)
Leet Key (its so stupid its funny)
Web Developer Tool Bar (a must for web programmers)
IE Tab
HTML Validator
TabBrowser
alright thanks .
I like:
Tab Mix Plus
antipagination
AdBlock Plus (gets rid of ads on pages as well)
Firefox Extension Backup Extension (backs up cookies, bookmarks, extensions, and settings)
All-in-One Gestures
as well as a few of the ones above.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours