check this out i learned this about two years ago and decided i would post it. go to:

www.google.com

and in the search bar type:

elgoog

then click im fellin lucky.

watch what happens.
there are a lot of things like that.

on a related note, do an Im Feeling Lucky search for

french military victories
that is some funny stuff right there.
0x5, check this out:
http://elgoog.rb-hosting.de/index.cgi?page=%2Fsearch&cgi=get&dir=%2Fen%2F&q=hcetemeC&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&btnG=hcraeS+elgooG
on a related note....

http://sites.gizoogle.com/index2.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cemetech.net%2F
That's hilarious.
Quote:
Doors CS 6 Ho-slappin' Routines Finished Jizzle 3, 2006 12:00:00 AM CST Discuss

Three weeks afta trippin' heavy develizzles on Doors CS, I have completed tha GUI render'n routines. The core of one of Doors CS 6's main features, these 23 functions provide a wizzy variety of GUI tools. For backgrounds n brotha there is FullScreenImizzles SmallWindow, n LargeWizzle each of whizzay is associated wit a 5x8 icon n a window title with my hoes on my side, and my strap on my back. Each of these can be given added functionality wit window buttons, includ'n tha minimizzles maximizzle restore, n close buttons. Inside of these cracka you can put single- n multi-line text input, single- n multi-line tizzle display, radio buttons n checkboxes sho nuff. Furtha user input can be obtained through byte n word numerizzles input items, password input, n both image n T-to-tha-izzext buttons. Graphics n familiarity can be added through F-U-Double-Lizzy dynamic horizizzles n vertical scrollbars, 8xN n BxC sprites, borda, filled rectangles, n tha option ta add yo own custom ridin' routines. All of these is accessed through a simply system called tha GUI Stack . Aint no killin' everybodys chillin'. Simply point ta some GUI data, call PushGUIStack, tizzle call RenderGUI when you wizzy tha items displayed . Ill slap tha taste out yo mouf. As you can see frizzom tha roadmap previously published, tha nizzle S-T-to-tha-izzep is ta begin work'n on a dynamic mizouse routine tizzle can use tha contents of tha GUI Stack wit no additional data n return tha results ta tha program fo yo bitch ass. Check out tha GUI sippin' screenshots below cuz I'm fresh out the pen.
Wow, that is funny Laughing
Entering in "miserable failure" or "weapons of mass destruction" is quite amusing also. I don't know if those still work though, someone told me they didn't.
EDIT: Miserable failure works, weapons of mass destruction does not.
Heh, I remember when those were new. Do people still do that to mess with Google's results?
Apparently so.
Here is the link to the weapons of mass destruction page, if anyone is interested.
On a related note: http://www.cemetech.net/err/1337.html
You should add a button somewhere on the site that looks useful but really just links to that.
Kuro wrote:
You should add a button somewhere on the site that looks useful but really just links to that.
Mwahahaha. Evil or Very Mad
That link is awesome! 0x5
Wow I love the 1337 error page. I would so put that on my web page but its not my idea. Razz
Suicide_Guy wrote:
Wow I love the 1337 error page. I would so put that on my web page but its not my idea. Razz
You're welcome to use it on your own site...just don't forget about the images.
KermMartian wrote:
Heh, I remember when those were new. Do people still do that to mess with Google's results?

Yeah, some of my friends were a starting a google bomb to send "gollum" to the vice president's page. I'd help, but don't have a website...
Just put it in your forum signature everywhere. It definitely helps your pageRank.
Alright, thanks Kerm. You kick a! Cool And I'll definitely host them myself. I hate hotlinkers. Mad
If you don't get a ton of pageviews, I don't mind the hotlinking, but it's considerate of you to notice. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours