RL? -> Real Life? (I'm internet-lingo illiterate) If so, yeah, we go (went) to school with each other. Now I'm at community college and he's at the high school.
Ah, cool. So anyway, how much buzz has this contest generated elsewhere? As much or more than here?
This is the most (so far). People just don't seem all too interested in it.
JincS wrote:
This is the most (so far). People just don't seem all too interested in it.
Huh, I'm surprised. I would think the tantalizing offer of free software would be too good to resist...
That's what I thought. I guess I was mistaken.

*sigh* Oh well...I guess nobody wants Macromedia Studio MX...

Or do they...
Shock Oooh, that would be sweet as well... I would love that.
would be cool to see. On Calchaven, it has been people saying they will judge, and my site, him and I trying to get some finer details set.
If I don't enter the contest, I'll definitely be willing to judge.
Cool, i am not sure what software i would want though...

Also, Kerm, i mean a ti 84+ SE. I already have some good ideas on how to handle adventures and such, but i still wish i had a clock so i could have, say, store the time every 2 minutes and when the difference between the 2 times (i think it has a func for that too!) is => 2 minutes, it would give u a turn Wink . I need to finish my sudoku thing first though...
yeah, finish the Sudoku puzzels, I need to see what you guys come up with.
Same here, I look forward to some awesome entries coming in by the beginning of July... Very Happy
Just don't forget everybody: the grand prize winner for the CH programming contest will get to pick their pirze from a predefined list of software. So there is that slight possibility that there might not be what you were hoping for in there (but hopefully not).

In the future (if this contest goes very, very well), I'll try to get a bunch of software companies to sponsor and furbish bigger and better prizes. I have contacts through a few of them right now, but I want to try to make many more, so I have a chance of getting into the industry in a few years. Of course, the contest will be much more complicated than this one. But we'll see how things flow first...
Alright, that sounds fair. Will you be making the list available before the contest begins, or won't you know by then?
I'll have it ready ASAP.
Awesome, can't wait.
Any news on the list yet? Evil or Very Mad
Aye, still waiting on that... pleeeease? Smile
he needs time to compile it, and he has been busy with other things for a while (from a PM I got from my site). Btw, I can't tell you what he is doing.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours