Really thought something was missing to this site and that is another tetris game. Well, pretty self explanatory here. Main game has yet to be started, but since it's tetris, hope to be done quickly and work on the additional aspects of the game, yet to be revealed. There will be 3 parts to the game based on a web comic (hint hint), modes are interchangeable in settings, grayscale, and a bunch of other random features.
Hopefully, I don't drop this project after a week though.

There's no actual game yet, but all the UI stuff is done.

Edit:
Here's the basic controls
On - exit the program from any location
2nd - A button
ALPHA - B button

I also plan to make the intro animated, if anyone can give me a good gif animation for a good intro page, link it to me. Hopefully it has something to do with the current one (hint hint) for the parts of the game.

One last thing, I don't know how to make tetris. (will take too long to read through or think about it) Anyone have some source code I can use?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours