My calculator starts pressing the ON button but then nothing I press will give any response on the screen. when I take the batteries out and start over the screen says RAM cleared then I press clear and after a while the screen goes to normal, but after that when I try to type any number nothing happens, sometime a number comes up on the screen but not always..... how can I fix my calculator?
It sounds like you may have something stuck in the linkport. Use a flashlight to look down there and see if there's anything stuck in it.
I cant see anything but when I dropped the calculator at the floor it went back to normal. If there are something in the I/O port how do I get it out? if the problem comes back?
EllenIS wrote:
I cant see anything but when I dropped the calculator at the floor it went back to normal. If there are something in the I/O port how do I get it out? if the problem comes back?

Maybe when you dropped it, whatever was in there fell out? If the issue is resolved now, then you're probably fine Smile

(Also, 500th post! Yay!)
Next time, if you have an issue, could you make the title a bit more descriptive?
That would be helpful. Smile
Does this really let me use the internet on my calculator ?
jvalera135 wrote:
Does this really let me use the internet on my calculator ?

Please make a new topic, this topic is related to a calculator hardware problem. Also, it is an old topic where the problem has been resolved, there was no need to resurrect it. In any case, please introduce yourself here.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours